Rituali Gatum Corpus

[quote=“Maxx, post:39, topic:314”]DK…you said you had not read or looked at Kingdom of flames. In those kingdoms EA said he found both Demonic beings as well as Angelic beings living in the same gathering place. That being the case you can see how one could recommend the other…

Maxx[/quote]

Interesting … in fact, really interesting. Hmmm …

hehe - You’re pretty on target :slight_smile:

[quote=“DK The Mage, post:41, topic:314”][quote=“Maxx, post:39, topic:314”]DK…you said you had not read or looked at Kingdom of flames. In those kingdoms EA said he found both Demonic beings as well as Angelic beings living in the same gathering place. That being the case you can see how one could recommend the other…

Maxx[/quote]

Interesting … in fact, really interesting. Hmmm …[/quote]

In fact he stated that he found the individual that headed each kingdom, two thirds of the time, was a demonic head that had under it both Demonic Beings and Angelic Beings. That is why some here might consider working with both Demons and Angels as they both work in similar fashion to get the end results. A really interesting situation, as you say.
Also, that is why I made the statement about the circle with two thirds dark and one third light…smile. You might care to ask your connection about that.

Maxx

[quote=“Maxx, post:43, topic:314”]In fact he stated that he found the individual that headed each kingdom, two thirds of the time, was a demonic head that had under it both Demonic Beings and Angelic Beings. That is why some here might consider working with both Demons and Angels as they both work in similar fashion to get the end results. A really interesting situation, as you say.
Also, that is why I made the statement about the circle with two thirds dark and one third light…smile. You might care to ask your connection about that.

Maxx[/quote]

huh - now it’s getting REALLY interesting :smiley: hehe
Very good insights Maxx, thank you.

No. Not a map, nor an Angelic symbol…

A building plan. A blueprint.

[quote=“Zoe, post:45, topic:314”]No. Not a map, nor an Angelic symbol…

A building plan. A blueprint.[/quote]

Close Zoe. I’m under the impression this is a sigil meant to evoke more than one entity. Namely the ones that created the gates themselves.

[quote=“Kitari, post:46, topic:314”][quote=“Zoe, post:45, topic:314”]No. Not a map, nor an Angelic symbol…

Close Zoe. I’m under the impression this is a sigil meant to evoke more than one entity. Namely the ones that created the gates themselves.[/quote]

Wow guys - this is becoming!
Excellent input - I had not considered these possibilities. I think we’re getting really really close. Both Zoe and Kitari - huh … ok, I’m going to get to work on this. Please do also - I think we’re closing in fast here.
Oh man - haha, this is awesome! If you guys wouldn’t mind, getting some meditation in on this. I will too, don’t worry :wink:

[quote=“DK The Mage, post:47, topic:314”][quote=“Kitari, post:46, topic:314”][quote=“Zoe, post:45, topic:314”]No. Not a map, nor an Angelic symbol…

Close Zoe. I’m under the impression this is a sigil meant to evoke more than one entity. Namely the ones that created the gates themselves.[/quote]

Wow guys - this is becoming!
Excellent input - I had not considered these possibilities. I think we’re getting really really close. Both Zoe and Kitari - huh … ok, I’m going to get to work on this. Please do also - I think we’re closing in fast here.
Oh man - haha, this is awesome! If you guys wouldn’t mind, getting some meditation in on this. I will too, don’t worry ;)[/quote]

At some point in the near future my teacher will be taking me on another shaman journey where I’ll be able to enter a certain special state. During that time one of the things I plan to do is find out what all this is about (and also get the blessings of the three houses) unfortunately I won’t be able to talk to you guys about what I find, but at least I’ll know anyway.

The one you refer to as the “first” sigil looks like an historical timeline to me … indicating the rise & fall and rise again of the mortal consciousness … acsending, then falling, etc.

A graph of sorts.

Opened Azazels sigil and talked to him while scrying, he gave me his blessing but said it would be best if I still contacted the guys in the three houses. I’m going to attempt to save time by calling them during a special event coming up, I extended the invitation to Azazel to pass it on to his nethers to meet me there when the time comes, so hopefully that works out.

@DK The Mage…The drawing of the pyramid on page two reminded me of this…Then again on page three the symbols are indicative of pyramids again…The line moves up from one to the top of the next, reminding me of the capstone area…You keep getting three pyramid symbols…The three great pyramids it seems to me…Look into the science behind them being used for energy and not mortuary purposes…There is also a staff the Egyptian Was Scepter…This being the case, the woman with the snake makes a lot of sense…Meditate on this, research a little, and the connection between the pillars, Was scepter, and the connection between the chakras…

The Secret Construction Of The Pyramids