Rituali Gatum Corpus

[quote=“Maxx, post:20, topic:314”]You guys best be very careful…word has it from a source that is what happened to cause the 3 stooges to be created…they were changed … but in the reverse as they came at it from the back door…lol.

Maxx[/quote]

And there he is - I see your alter ego peeking thru!

ok, I’ve got some info.
Again, at work, I retreated to my secret meditation room on lunch break :slight_smile:
I made an astral/energetic ritual setup - triangle on the wall, circle around me, and Salas’ash’s sigil in the center of the triangle. I summoned Salas’ash and asked what the greatest danger of the Rituali Gatum Corpus was.
His answer was, of course, the loss of your body.
I asked him what the greatest benefits of the ritual was, and his answer was that with a gated body, and proper training, all the powers of the three houses will be yours.
Then I asked him what is necessary to perform the ritual safely and effectively.
And his answer was to seek the blessings of each house in the performance of the ritual by seeking dark blessings from the heads of each house, plus those within The BoA, plus as many others as you deem necessary to have a general “blessing of the house” in the operation.
I then asked Salas’ash for his blessing - and he willingly gave me his blessing.
After that, I was prompted to recite the writings of the seal of pacts, "Alash tad Al’ash tal Ashtu"
At which point, the gate of Retztael - which apparently still lives somewhat active in my ajna charka (go figure) blew open and a physical “punch”, akin to getting hit in the forehead with a softball happened, followed by a bright blue and white flash which appeared much like a target - a central dot with a ring around it. It exited from my jade pillow and left me, to say the least, quite startled. At first I thought I just got hit with a mocking attack from the Retztael for opening a gate on my body without their blessings.
I then inquired of Salas’ash what had just occurred. He told me that I had received a blessing from the house of Retztael. He then laughed and faded back into the ether.
If my intuition serves me correctly, it wasn’t just a spontaneous blessing - but something of a warning as well. Along the lines of, “start opening communications now, or the next time, it’s not gonna be no blessing.”

1 Like

Just an addendum to the previous post. The communication with Salas’ash was kind of in and out - and I’m almost sure I missed somethings. Will continue to post though as I find out more. :slight_smile:

Man - maybe I need to brush up.
I just evoked Eriesh’taetohl and got nothing. I did, however, get a pretty good visual presentation. Hooded, globed staff - but no info. It was like talking to a brick wall. Maybe it just wasn’t the time for it. I dunno.

So wait, to get this to work right, do we need to receive a blessing from each of the demons in each house? Or will one blessing from one of the demons in each house do? Or do you think it would be possible to bypass that and get the blessing of each house directly from Azazel?

I actually spoke with Azazel recently because I wanted to use about 6 of his nethers in tandem for something and didn’t have time to summon each of them directly, so I went through their boss. Azazel seemed to be willing to play ball that way. Though in the end it looks like I might not need them for this particular issue afterall as I came up with an alternate solution, but it will be something I keep on the backburner as I’m sure I’ll have a need for them at some point in the future.

[quote=“DK The Mage, post:24, topic:314”]Man - maybe I need to brush up.
I just evoked Eriesh’taetohl and got nothing. I did, however, get a pretty good visual presentation. Hooded, globed staff - but no info. It was like talking to a brick wall. Maybe it just wasn’t the time for it. I dunno.[/quote]

Don’t hush up! Hearing your updates is helpful. Ever since I recieved the Book of Azazel I’ve been captivated by these gates, but have some reservations due to family. Hearing what’s happening with these as you continue on with this is awesome.

Edit: HAA, I just realized I misread your post DK, thought you said hush up instead of ‘brush’ up. Oh well. :wink:

DK - you evoked a demonic entity in the broom cupboard (or wherever) at work! Man you are my hero lol Your like the Superman of evocation…
You have a serious fire in your belly brother.

[quote=“Neophyte, post:27, topic:314”]DK - you evoked a demonic entity in the broom cupboard (or wherever) at work! Man you are my hero lol Your like the Superman of evocation…
You have a serious fire in your belly brother.[/quote]

If I could get away with it I would do evocations at work too.

[quote=“defectron, post:28, topic:314”][quote=“Neophyte, post:27, topic:314”]DK - you evoked a demonic entity in the broom cupboard (or wherever) at work! Man you are my hero lol Your like the Superman of evocation…
You have a serious fire in your belly brother.[/quote]

If I could get away with it I would do evocations at work too.[/quote]

hahaha - not a broom closet :stuck_out_tongue: But it’s a little room that a few people use throughout the day to either take a nap or have some alone time.
I’m just wondering when I’m going to hear a story about someone taking a nap and feeling an unusual darkness or seeing a demon 0.o
Fuggit - I gotsta do what I gotsta do.

Ok, So - getting to the bottom of this ritual.
Last night I evoked Azazel, Fortash, Hass’cotor, Eshtalishtu, and Mak’ta’lahn.
The king, two from the house of the Anatel, one Malkuth, and one Retztael.

These are my findings.

Quick side note: This first sigil was, btw, given to me during my evocation of Salas’ash. I have yet to work with it or even open it. But feel free to investigate on your own as well. I will be reporting back at some time concerning this:

I was advised again to get off the grid as much as possible and get out of debt. This was insinuated by the words, “Get off the farm and kill it. There is power in the wind.” From which entity this came, I’m not sure - though I feel it may have been Azazel.

Concerning the Anatel’s gate. It is indeed to be opened on the right hand. The amount with which you merge with the power of the Anatel is completely up to you and gauged only by your will. Should you wish, at any time, the full power be released, it will be released only by your will. Therefore, any harm that comes to the operator is, by all accounts, his own fault.

The Anatel, however, will not allow the gate to be open on a weak body. I was told that before I can open their gate on my body, I must become physically strong, healthy, and fit.

With the Retztael, I simply received a vision of Eshtalishtu taking a book from me and inserting it into a tower (one of many) of books stacked all the way into a blue sky.

This second image was given to me by Mak’ta’lahn. It is representative of the transfiguration of man. I’m not sure what is behind it though. It seems there is more to this than just opening the gates on the body. It was also accompanied by an image of a woman holding a snake. What I find interesting is that the visionary images I receive are far more detailed and visible than the entities half the time. Something to work on I guess.

Mak’ta’lahn also told me to study the receptive aspects of the universe. That a good teacher are the natural hallucinogens. I take this as meaning not to use them specifically for magickal practice, but to use them and study the experience rather than trying to use the experience. Another aspect of learning to receive and receptivity.

Then I have written in my journal, “grow up too fast” - I can’t remember what this is in reference to.

I also have written what appears to say, "seductress “she’s ugie”? or something. Below reads, “the slketh exercises” ? again - that’s the best I can make of it. It may very well say something else.

At this point, Azazel stepped in to finish the communication. I asked him how the thing is to be conducted. There are to be two pillars. Each one representing the two houses Anatel and Malkuth. The initiate is to stand between then and place his hands upon the pillars. (the pillars should only be 3 to 4 feet tall)

jesus - I wish I could read half these scribbles damnit. I need a better method of dictation. Perhaps a voice recorder next time.

This appears to say, “the derth before you - the ddijldeda” … I have no clue - sorry guys.

Next one is to boil some water and place it in a basin before you. Maybe that’s what that means. huh. oh well. The water should be sterile and totally clean from the boiling.

Then an image of a woman holding a snake with the letters M, A, X, X, and Q set to her left. (sorry Maxx, but I don’t think this has anything to do with you specifically, though it might :stuck_out_tongue: hehe)

The previous image of the circle was then shown to me again, this time with half of it bordered with the y ching hexagrams.

Now the following symbols were given by Azazel. Again - I’m still trying to decipher them. The one with the “L”'s have something immediately important to do with Azazel himself. I plan on putting some meditation into this.

This symbol is a design of sorts, rather than an actual symbol. It is a pyramid (again with the pyramid :P) with a sort of energetic mechanism placed within it. This inner mechanism was relayed to me as being a part of the human energy system, similar to how the tree of life transmits energy in relation to the occult human physiology.

So - a lot to mow over. I’m actually more confused now than ever. I had a very hard time maintaining my trance and was slipping more in and out of consciousness than any time before. It was quite frustrating. There were some extremely important parts to this that I did not get a chance to write down before I lost it. But this is what I was able to salvage from the experience. I think I may have to evoke each one individually and go over this with them. I have a feeling that the presence of 5 of them was too much for me to maintain psychically which is why I could not keep up with the communication.

Again - as promised, I will report with more information later.

I have decided to go through with this ritual as soon as I finish the concurrent evocations with the aforementioned entities. Just so everyone knows. I will not be posting anything about it when I finally do. It is understood that when I do it, “I shall let no man know of it”. So I apologize that I will not be able to give a report afterwards, however, that is how it needs to be. :slight_smile:

I wasn’t sure whether or not to post this. But I figure I can as long as I leave it to you to decipher it.

hehe :stuck_out_tongue: Have fun with it! :wink:

Understood and respected, DK. Thank you for all that you are able to share; you are always faithful to share what you can, and we love this about you ! Do have a care for yourself; remember to come out of it and eat occassionally … :wink: Z

Uhhhh… not sure yet, but I do want to say something. I was gazing at this, and for me, for this first time ever, I am not having an issue looking at it. I actually posted a thread in the magicians help section about the problem I have been having opening sigils. My eyes go crazy, burning and watering. This is quite comfortable to look at, and I feel sure I could open it. I am thinking it is because the colors are reversed. Maybe the black sigil on white irritates my eyes or something??? Anyway, although I have no idea what this is, I thank you for posting it up DK!!! :smiley:

:slight_smile: Thank you Zoe, I knew you guys would understand. :wink:

Beobe - it very well may be. In fact, being a programmer, I stare at the screen all the time, and while the other guys in the office are fine with bright white and black text, I have to reverse my syntax-highlighting and background color to black and pastel colored text. It’s definitely much easier to look at.

swallows and scratches his head,… DK, YOU are confused?? I’m gonna have to study this single post of yours instead of just reading it lol.

I am still seeing the first sigil you showed in this post and it intrigues me. Are you sure it is a sigil? because to me it rather looks like a formula or something like that. Especially with the obvious square root and another one that almost looks like a square root.

Maybe you need to calculate the mathematical value of “something” in order to bring it down to it’s lowest positive value? Maybe the formula in itself can do this? I don’t know, I’m just thinking out loud. Does it ring a bell?
But hey, you’re the genius! Why would they make it simple for you hehe
What I do know is that numbers are quite often used in the occult, but I think this “mathematical thing” is ment in a metaphorical way.

A few minutes after posting the above I had a look at FB and one of my friends posted this:

Nature by Numbers

@DKMage
Your posting section…

…“This symbol is a design of sorts, rather than an actual symbol. It is a pyramid (again with the pyramid :P) with a sort of energetic mechanism placed within it. This inner mechanism was relayed to me as being a part of the human energy system, similar to how the tree of life transmits energy in relation to the occult human physiology.”…is very interesting to me…

I remember that Azazel made the statement about the pyramid that it is an energy shape that is used in the astral…to enhance and increase energy, or knowledge, etc…it can be used in visuallization processess and is a symbol just like a sigil is used to make connection…this explains somewhat how he meant to show the application to me.

and to me personally, I viewed the round shape with the symbol of the 3 houses dividing the circle into 3 sections as viewing the scrying mirror and the operation of the houses and how they are divided but yet part of the one…and it was interesting to see 2 white and 1 black…maybe meaning a different current like postive along with the negative…or maybe two thirds postive and one third negative…? but this is how I would apply it to me…whereas it could mean something to another person according to their walk…this is how this entire posting is so fantastic…one thing can mean so much to many different people in a very different way…

But I did find a way to relate to MAXX and Q…and I will begin working on that in 28 days…but I know it can mean different things to different individuals…

All in all, this is most interesting…you are going into sample the other world for all of us as we stand back and watch with great respect for your efforts.

And just my own view on that first design would appear to me to be a sigil of an Angelic being…but ???.

Maxx

Bran!
DUDE!
haha, that video’s awesome! I’m posting this on facebook, what an amazing short. Thanks for sharing that :slight_smile:
I had thought about that. It definitely does resemble something mathematical. Though, it doesn’t have any numbers, I don’t know how I would figure it out. hehe, but hey, that’s what meditation is for right?
Maxx, it could be an angelic sigil. It does have that “look” to it. However, why would a Nether give me an angel’s sigil?
But then again - Bran, you saying it doesn’t really look like a sigil either - hmmm - I dunno, it does look a bit crazy.
The odd thing was, it actually stuck in my mind until I had the chance to draw it out. I would close my eyes to copy the next section, and it was all still there in perfect form. So it’s definitely SOMETHING - I guess the task now is to really figure out WHAT that something is :slight_smile:
And we all know that there’s only one way to really find out, hehe
Let me know if any of you guys open it too - it would be interesting to compare notes.

DK…you said you had not read or looked at Kingdom of flames. In those kingdoms EA said he found both Demonic beings as well as Angelic beings living in the same gathering place. That being the case you can see how one could recommend the other…

Maxx

The sigil at the top of this page that DK said was up to us to decipher - I keep thinking ‘map’ each time I look at it.