Ritual to perform for money success (for my YouTube channel)

Well if that’s the case. I’m all good and dandy. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: He’s the only one I feel comfortable working with. I’m hoping the new world order stuff is an age of people actually being good to each other and the planet. That would be lovely.

2 Likes

anything is better than this horrible age we are now leaving behind, the age of materialistic inhuman capitalism. So yea, the Luciferian age is probably gonna be much better.

5 Likes

100% inheritance tax = Luciferian age.

1 Like

i don’t think that would work. I mean the elite families would just find ways of hiding their wealth and money.

I think the only way a Luciferian age can dawn is if the apocalypse literally happens and like 90% of the humans gets wiped out. The reason is, that 90% of humans are so heavily brainwashed, that there is no redeeming them. We need to wash it all away before a new age can start.

They cannot. The whole idea of the inequality in the world is because of inheritance in the first place. If the state takes all the money for the common wealth, then the elite will be destroyed. The reason why the state is weak is because it is ruled by banks and corporations. It is in debts to them. US is in fucking 13 trillion dollars debt and can’t do shit. Only 100% inheritance tax will solve this.

Anyone who is against 100% inheritance tax is an enemy of mankind and a friend of the super-rich.

2 Likes

Hello, here’s a link to a recent thread that someone made with tons of different entities that are good with money and finances. Are you new to magick? If so, here’s a link to a post I made about calling upon King Paimon of the Goetia, who can also help you with finances. The method can also be adopted to call upon any demon of Goetia, with a few minor adjustments in the wording.

As for your youtube channel, I would suggest a multi-pronged approach. First, I would call upon an entity that is good at generally improving your financial situation, such as Belial, the archangel Metatron (there’s a book I know with a great talisman if you’re interested), or Jupiter. This will help to generally improve your cash-flow and will begin shifting things in your life to bring opportunities and increased prosperity.

After generally improving things, I would then target your channel specifically, calling upon beings such as Clauneck, Bime (aka Bune), and the archangel Tzadkiel. In this way, you get the general benefits of lubricating your cash flow, but then direct and expand this flow in more specific ways.

If you’re looking to majorly re-shape your life, which I would highly recommend once you are ready, then I would seek the power of the Angels of Omnipotence. They can be found in Wealth Magick by Damon Brand. I am currently working through the initial, extremely disruptive stages of this working (having already completed the actual 33-day operation) and while things seem bleak now, these beings work to lay a path of wealth before me.

Another good being for wealth is Suhn’Tal’Ock (apologies for mispelling your name before), Azazel’s chief demon-in-command. I have not yet called upon this being myself, but from how Koetting and J.S. Garrett describe him in this video, it seems that he may provide similar benefits.

7 Likes

the state is “weak”? The state has never been powerful. The police can openly kill you, and nothing will happen to them in most cases. The state has a massive spying system that records your every movement, word, etc, anything you do on the internet, and so on.

Quite frankly, the power of the state scares the living shit out of me. The last thing I would want is to do anything to give that extremely powerful state even more power.

can you PM me, shinri? I would like to ask you a couple of questions about Belial and the process of summoning or calling upon him.

The state as it is now is a puppet.

The state must be the most powerful and it must be ruled by the people and not banks and corporations.

1 Like

Not to be rude but isn’t politics absolutely not allowed to be discussed on this forum? I mean I think I remember seeing that in the rules. I came here to learn about magick, Lucifer, and other spiritual types of things. I really don’t want to discuss politics or political systems.

1 Like

Just replied to you.

Of course, feel free to message me any questions and I’ll do my best to assist you. As for Belial and the Goetia, I prefer the methods in Demons of Magick by Gordon Winterfield, though if you look around here or Koetting’s channel and website you’ll find other systems and methods as well. As long as it works, feel free to use whatever suits you best

1 Like

A word of caution if you get famous from youtube prepare for people to dig through every square inch of your internet history. If you have something to hide or you said even the smallest of things that today are bad they will find it. Not saying you do but just a heads up. :confused:

1 Like

ea just posted a video about this not too long ago i think. lemme find it for ya

IS archangel Metatron connected with wealth/finance? Isn’t he mainly about aligning events suitable for one’s spiritual ascension?

While he’s not associated with such things per se, his powers may be applied in such a way that bring about financial prosperity. Magickal Riches contains an incredibly rare combination of talismans taken from ancient texts the authors found in an expedition to the Middle East. These talismans contain Hebrew letter combinations that are extremely effective at bringing prosperity, and by combining this with the power of Metatron, you get some pretty damn good money magick.

1 Like

Do you know the name of the video? If I find it - I’ll post it here.

King Paimon for the strategy, and then Bune for the flow of income/wealth.

1 Like

I found that video. She got 300,000 subs in 5 months or something. I knew she did some kind of pact but she still doesn’t talk about which spirit she worked with

here’s hoping!