Ritual/Summoning the voodoo god, Baron Samedi?

Hey everyone,

Not sure if I’ll get any answers or advices, but I was wondering about summoning the entity, Baron Samedi. I am a beginner and lately I have been really interested in Voodoo

Anyone have any idea? or any rituals or experiences with this being? If so I need the technical details of the ritual.

I was also wondering if anyone has any experience with the Goetic entities and had any advice to offer? Can they do that? Is it possible to see and hear Samedi? I feel a strong “attraction” toward him the most, the others not so much. Can anyone help me how to get in contact with Legba in an easy but effective way?

Thanks!

3 Likes

Get his sigil with your name and birthdate bury it ground and call upon him. He’s usually sitting on someone’s gravestone. Then talk to yourself as him, you will then have death following you.

1 Like

In a cemetary*

Michell tolouse. Amazon kindle. Look there. $10 ebook

1 Like

Perhaps @FraterMagni could be of some help

You would first have to summon Papa Legba to have access to any of the other Loa, including Baron Samedi.

8 Likes

On the plus side, Papa Legba is responds fairly quickly when you summon him. with the added benefit that you just KNOW that he’s there with you.

7 Likes

Aluriel is right on the money. If you can get in on the good graces of Papa Legba AND Baron Samedi, you’ll learn some pretty cool necromantic stuff and you’ll make some powerful allies. Both the Baron and Papa are amazing spirits and deserve the absolute best you can offer them.

7 Likes

FraterMagni is spot on here as well. Ghede loas are really helpful for necromantic things.

1 Like

@FraterMagni is right make a relationship with papa first. He is your translator

1 Like

And be careful! The Baron can be a real partier - keep your wits about you.

5 Likes

Baron likes when you swear, you can have a smoke or drink with him. He loves jokes, especially of sexual nature. I love him.

3 Likes

You have to call on Legba to open the gate before you can work with any other LWA, that’s for any ritual you do, then at the end you say your thanks and call him again to close it. Building a relationship with him you can do on your own, but for a beginner that relationship isn’t there. Relationship or not, you still call on him to open and close the gate.

2 Likes

what should i expect from him if i am a female and calling on him?

1 Like

A lot of perverted jokes. lol.

1 Like

does anyone know if i should dress a particular way when i call on him or maybe i guess id have to ask him right?

1 Like

That I have no idea on. I just research voodoo, I’m not a practitioner.

Wear black, expect him to want you to dance wildly. Bring rum and a pipe/cigar.

3 Likes

okay thank you. sorry for all the questions but i have a couple of more…
-should i set aside a space inside to call on him or should i go outside and set up there?
-also what is considered him being in a good mood?(ive heard not to catch him on a bad day)
-what does a typical altar for him look like?

1 Like

He’s good with women, you’ll be fine. His colors are purple and black. He’s good at many things. I love working with him. Some say you can even put items shaped like a penis on his altar. It’s your call. He loves rum, cigars, a pair of black sunglasses.

5 Likes