Ritual for girl program Prostitute

Does anyone have a report on a tying ritual performed on a call girl? I mean these women who provide sexual services.

1 Like

They’re normal people, so a working that works on any person will work on them too.

7 Likes

Sorry if this sounds judgey…

These women already have to deal with enough creepy and disgusting men. Please take that in account when thinking of messing with them spiritually.

4 Likes

The idea would be to get out of this profession. don’t arrest her

1 Like

I never talked about getting her arrested, I was just asking to consider to be mindful doing any magickly meddling on a person that already has to deal with dehumanization and creepy individuals more than any of us can even imagine.

Is she also aware of your plans to take action?

If she’s aware of your help. I don’t think you’d need a special ritual, just be very aware of her situation.
If it’s legal and she works for a company where she can just quit like any other job, just a ritual for wealth and opportunities might help. If she works for a shady organization where she might have more trouble getting away from, it might be a different story.

5 Likes

I understand your concerns friend. Thank you very much for your attention. But I don’t have any woman in mind at the moment, I just find this situation of prostitution degrading for a woman.

3 Likes

You can be astarté or aphrodite. But I warn you, you will be deceive in this way. Ask the goddess. Be the Goddess.

2 Likes