Rite of Deification: not for the meek

Awesome job

3 Likes

Im super jelly right now

4 Likes

I’m open to making the swap with other people.

2 Likes

WOW! :heart_eyes_cat:

I opened the video and got this warm rich feeling, like from ginger or spicy food, flowing out of the whole screen, amazing, then my - well, kind of voice in my head - said to sit in the goddess-posture I have while watching, presumably some kind of linking/acknoweldgement of what has been done here.

VERY cool stuff! :smiley:

5 Likes

Well thanks you guys I put everything I have in this one. I’m so freakin tired I could sleep for days.

3 Likes

Try some coconit oil if you have any, I found that helps me rebound faster and my research into normie science turned it up as a good source of fuel for the brain, it helps people with dementia for example, which is partly a brain metabolism issue.

I did a whole n=1 research study on food for heavy work here.

7 Likes

I’d be willing to do it.

1 Like

Well JS told me he wants to see other magicians work together to make each other stronger. I don’t think he’d mind at all seeing some of us start using his formula more and more.

7 Likes

You’re welcome to PM me about it.

1 Like

Sent

If you wish, I’ll perform it too.

@Aiden_Crow @Eye_of_Ra Get with y’all later tonight

3 Likes

Can’t wait till payday :laughing: ordering anthology 3 this week. Been interested in this and a few other rituals in it :metal: great stuff man. If i wasnt to bogged down with work and my own projects i’d totally be down :thinking: mayne next month i’ll have more free time, AND ZE BOOK! :yum:

7 Likes

I was on the receiving end of this rite i have to say it works instantly and has given me amazing results. Thank you again @J.A.Ragnarson

6 Likes

I know diet is super important. I’ll read your post on full later on but definitely will try coconut oil. I usually cook with it, and olive oil. At times when I’ve stuck to a clean diet I felt amazing. Then I get into convenience eating because of work and all… but I take this as my guides telling me get to eating clean again

2 Likes

I got great results as well being a recipient. Thank you @prynce

Of course @J.A.Ragnarson

They are bugging me about the same thing. I had cleaned my diet when they first came to me, but when i was injured for convenience for my carefivers I did not want to be picky about what they prepared for me and my diet has been like crap for the past few years again. I notice it has affected my vibration and abilities a lot. Have you noticed that too?

1 Like

Yes I have noticed the same negative effect. My spiritual sight and hearing in particular are better when I’m eating clean and exercising. I think it has a lot to do with the pineal and pituitary gland function, which are associated with spiritual experience.
As for the ritual, I think we could have a deification circle going before too long.

3 Likes

Hey, @J.A.Ragnarson (or anyone else familiar with the rite). In your opinion, why is it necessary to evoke the other person at a distance? As in, wouldn’t it be simpler to have the recipient there in the flesh during the actual rite and just trigger a direct energy transfer from the sacrifice? My friend and I want to give this a try but were wondering if it there was any reason we couldn’t both be present at the ritual.