Rings with bound entities, general questions

Also I’ve noticed the more I wear the ring I begin to take on some of there traits and ways of thinking. Not sure if this would happen with other, but I have pretty much opened myself completely to the 4 bound to mine.

Well black flame i suppose it will read your thoughts to a certain extent and isnt that the idea. For example i dont mind my Marid King reading my mind because i want him to know me and how he can affect my day to day life to improve my life and thats the poin on wearing the ring nearly all day. When i wash my hands or dishes i tend to take of the ring and put it back on so i can sence its not a big deal. And Godesslives i think that the only difference is that female mages prefer to work with female entities rather than male ones.

By the way, can it be harmful if a male mage works with female entity?

Any entity would think that i’m quite distracted if they were to read my every thought :smiley:

1 Like

Dear Plamen, ive only been working with my King Marid Ring for three days and im in the process of bonding with it, in other words getting to know one another so it will be a couple of days more when i can state my desires or tasks to the king marid, but the cool thing is that the King protected me from the minute i received the ring and i can also talk to him about future events and thats not a problem, so i just have to be patient and anyway its been a great experience. Black Flame ive worked with Queen Marid Djinn and had no problem as long as you respect them and treat them like other people youll have a good working relation so dont worry.

Yeah it just, any spirits could take my thoughts offensive. Because i can’t help to think everything that would sound offensive, specially if i had to try so :O.

I mean if they read my thoughts, my thoughts might insult them out of their own curiosity, ( yeah like my thoughts were something outside of me) Even if i didn’t really want. With case of female entity my thoughts could even seem sexist and then it would want to tear me apart for sake of all feminine.

That’s kinda why i asked is it more dangerous to work with entity of different gender, in the other hand i would actually kind of like the idea of working with female entity.

I don’t think it would be like having a feminist thought-police lodged in your mind, I’ve worked closely with male entities and they’ve neither made me more butch (I’m quite girly) and they’ve not taken offence when I’ve ranted about exes etc., either, but they have helped me have more appreciation for the divine masculine, without any overlay of 20th/21st century political correctness.

So you could find it helpful, so long as you choose wisely.

Working with an opposite sex entity is a great way to experience the qualities of that sex at their (literally) most divine and amazing, it can be healing, it’s down to you to come at it with the right attitude though.

I don’t think it would be like having a feminist thought-police lodged in your mind, I’ve worked closely with male entities and they’ve neither made me more butch (I’m quite girly) and they’ve not taken offence when I’ve ranted about exes etc., either, but they have helped me have more appreciation for the divine masculine, without any overlay of 20th/21st century political correctness.

So you could find it helpful, so long as you choose wisely.

Working with an opposite sex entity is a great way to experience the qualities of that sex at their (literally) most divine and amazing, it can be healing, it’s down to you to come at it with the right attitude though.[/quote]

It seems your saying to work with the opposite sex entity. But which would be the best for a entity that deals with abundance?

G

What kinda entity could help me to control other people :stuck_out_tongue: ? without possessing the fuck out of me. And also protect me from negative spirits/curses.

So what i’m wishing here is kind of list what kinda entity does what?

Many people seem to use djinns, i don’t know why they use particularly djins probably they are powerful. But seems very alien to me using djinn since i have no cultural linking to it.

But i guess rings bounded with entities come very expensive anyways.

No, I’m just saying they won’t take you over or make you into someone who’s oppressed by the values that members of the opposite sex might have in 2014, but obviously it’s a matter of personal choice. :slight_smile:

I love Hathor, she’s very feminine and lush, and I feel very close to her, and I’ve worked with other goddesses as well.

I don’t know about abundance, depends on what kind of work you want to do - demonic, angelic, godforms, some other kind, they all have possible choices. I posted about how I prayed to Lakshmi in the Money Spells That Work thread, for example, and she’s very amiable. You could maybe find an amulet with Lakshmi on, if not a ring, online - eBay or somewhere, in silver - and carry that with you? Just an idea.

The Dagda!

This doens’t come from experience evoking him, just enthusiasm for mythical heritage.

Oi!.. Magicians… If you were to buy such a spirit bounded ring… How would you tell which ones are legit?

I mean anyone can sell an ordinary ring and claim it to have some kinda magical power, even i could do that… I even would have nice old silver ring for that purpose - except that its my old engagement ring :D. (why i tell you this?)

But for example, clearly there are many scams for instance this website

[url=http://www.estrellamagick.com/HAUNTED-Beautiful-SUCCUBUS-SEX-Demon-Ring-Powerful-Female-She-will-Seduce-You_p_136.html]http://www.estrellamagick.com/HAUNTED-Beautiful-SUCCUBUS-SEX-Demon-Ring-Powerful-Female-She-will-Seduce-You_p_136.html[/url]

Looks like as scam as if it was the last day of scamming.

[quote=“Black Flame, post:28, topic:2992”]Oi!.. Magicians… If you were to buy such a spirit bounded ring… How would you tell which ones are legit?

I mean anyone can sell an ordinary ring and claim it to have some kinda magical power, even i could do that… I even would have nice old silver ring for that purpose - except that its my old engagement ring :D. (why i tell you this?)

But for example, clearly there are many scams for instance this website

[url=http://www.estrellamagick.com/HAUNTED-Beautiful-SUCCUBUS-SEX-Demon-Ring-Powerful-Female-She-will-Seduce-You_p_136.html]http://www.estrellamagick.com/HAUNTED-Beautiful-SUCCUBUS-SEX-Demon-Ring-Powerful-Female-She-will-Seduce-You_p_136.html[/url]

Looks like as scam as if it was the last day of scamming.[/quote]

First ask yourself why you are buying a ring with a spirit attached.

Then you should be able to see, hear, or in someway sense that there is a spirit in the object. It should be beyond a “Hey I have a good feeling about this” use a pendulum or runes or Tarot to communicate with the spirit.

Barring that, ask the seller questions. Are they willing to answer you? Sure they won’t give up all their secrets, but they should be able to build your confidence that they are legitimate.

Do they try to rush you? If you tell them what spirit you are looking for do they listen or do they try and sell you something else?

Get an independent reading done. There are several people here with a knack for divination, get a reading from them. TWF and Icarus are par excellent with readings, ask them before you buy. I would rather pay TWF or Icarus 5 bucks for a reading to save 300 on a ring that supposedly contains the essence of a dead Egyptian Monarch who was great at children’s card games.

These are just suggestions

In my case my experience with the djinn started when Azazel introduced me to a Queen Marid Djinn after that and other encounters with this incredible Queen marid i had to continue working with djinns, so in this forum i read that necromaster started working with Djinn and even the great Baron Azazel, and imagine my surprisse when Necromaster was selling his personal King Marid ring for half the usual price so i lept up and bought it right away. I talked to Azazel and other psychics and they all said that this great King marid would help me in improving my life and that he is very powerful and he even boosts my evreyday rituals. So it all adds up.

Has anyone had any experience with ring magick? I ordered two rings from a company called “Lothorian Magick” months ago. I received them and when I put them on I feel a tingling vibrating sensation in either hand.

I believe that these rings do have some type of power. There is supposed to be an invocation chant to activate the rings. I emailed them and they never sent the instructions for the initial activation ritual.

These are the rings:

SAMHAIN MOON MAGICK Ring of the Ancients! Power & Prophecy! Haunted Metaphysical Pagan Sacred Prophecy Psychic Ability

FAST MONEY X10 Haunted Ring Spell Material Abundance Wealth Riches Sacred Pagan Metaphysical Power ~ All That You Desire and More!

Have I fallen for a scam? These are nice rings. Can I consecrate the rings myself? Is there an actual “invocation chant” to “activate” the rings?

Any ideas suggestions or help will be much appreciated.

Thank you all.

1 Like

So did they work

My experience has been that bound spirits are somewhat like roommates.

They live with you, but they aren’t on your back 24/7. Sometimes they need to be off doing their own thing.

Whatever entities one has bound with them, will leave their mark. For me, whenever i slip into autopilot IRL doing mundane stuff, is when they like to pop in and say something. It was a little disconcerting at first, but once i became familiar with the different voices, it was alright.

I do think the bound object is more of a cell phone/couch to crash on for the entities.

I have my bound rings on a necklace/two other pendants kept in the wallet. Haven’t gotten any complaints on conditions or requests, so i think what one does with a vessel is up to them

I am pretty sure one doesn’t have to be super pure having that entity bound in ring with oneself. But also there are some inhibitions in most cases (depending on the spirit) like not visiting extremely dark energy filled places, like graveyard or cremation ground. If visited one has to purify it in simplest possible way. If not, the worst thing that will happen is it will stop giving you benefits.

But for some reason one has to maintain purity WHILE TRYING TO CONTACT, ASSIMILATE THE ENTITY, the time period doing the ritual/practice (like 6 months of purity while trying to contact one’s guardian angel, who was with the person to begin with) . Don’t know exactly why.

Yes, the spirit is always with you 24/7.

What makes you think some stupid behaviour will make the entity angry as hell. Every human is an amalgamation of entities, starting with their ancestors living in his body through his genes, all the spiritual practices one does more or less gives the practioner a spirit/mind stuff/powerful thought form as a companion to help in his journey.

Where I am from, talisman is a huge business and I have studied the stuff quite well.

1 Like

Cursed rings sounds like a great project to take on next! Thanks

1 Like

Please introduce yourself in the Intro thread and tell us a bit about yourself and any magical experience you may have. It is a rule of this forum. Just click the link below:

Man I can relate to this! I have spent WAY too much money on talismans,amulets,spirits and services from many sellers over the years. My current mindset is: if you cant currently do telekinesis,instant healing,instant death magick,shapeshifting….etc. then the shit you buy cant either! Power up you own Godself first!?!

1 Like