Rings with bound entities, general questions

I’ve got some general questions about this, namely if you wear a ring with a bound entity, do you have to remove it when (for example) wiping your bum, or picking up kitty litter, or having sex with your partner (or yourself), chopping raw meat (esp. pork, if it’s a djinn) etc?

Does the entity literally enfold you 24/7, or is the ring like a pager that gets you their attention without needing more formal methods?

If the entity has enemies, will they affect you in any way?

What happens if you get off your skull on drink or drugs, wearing the ring - does the entity have to endure your chicken dances on tables, snogging ugly people, etc? How close or distant is the relationship?

What happens if someone buys a ring with good intentions then forgets to interact with the entity, at what point can they stop answering or being bound?

I’ve seen these advertised and while I’m sorted for spirit chums, I’ve always been curious about those things I asked above, any experience or wisdom from people who offer these most welcome please? :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I have a ring bound by Azazel, Abaddon, Amaymon, and Belial. I wear it 24/7. It most definitely affects the people around me, sometimes negatively. But the 4 of them are with me all the time. The relationship is VERY close and gets more intimate as time goes on. It also greatly intensifies any workings I do with any of them. I can’t say anything on the effects while drunk or on drugs.

I got a shock the First time eating pork after getting my marid ring So they know.
I told the marid that i respeckt Its beleves and like my physical muslim frends i dont intend to force pig on them but will contiue to eat it myself.
On the WC i just use the other hand.
I have worn the ring While having Sex and being drunk and got no complains.
And i Still work well with the marid.
Thats what i can contribut…

Where did you get your ring from? I would like to get one.

Thanks,

G

[quote=“Lady Eva, post:1, topic:2992”]I’ve got some general questions about this, namely if you wear a ring with a bound entity, do you have to remove it when (for example) wiping your bum, or picking up kitty litter, or having sex with your partner (or yourself), chopping raw meat (esp. pork, if it’s a djinn) etc?

Does the entity literally enfold you 24/7, or is the ring like a pager that gets you their attention without needing more formal methods?

If the entity has enemies, will they affect you in any way?

What happens if you get off your skull on drink or drugs, wearing the ring - does the entity have to endure your chicken dances on tables, snogging ugly people, etc? How close or distant is the relationship?

What happens if someone buys a ring with good intentions then forgets to interact with the entity, at what point can they stop answering or being bound?

I’ve seen these advertised and while I’m sorted for spirit chums, I’ve always been curious about those things I asked above, any experience or wisdom from people who offer these most welcome please? :)[/quote]

Great Questions! I want to know the same! I would love to buy one but don’t know if its for real that a object can have bounded spirits, etc. to it. And the care of it is also of interest to me.

G

Where did you get your ring from? I would like to get one.

Thanks,

G[/quote]

I got the ring from Dante about 3 years ago. I’m not sure if he’s still doing things like that. I have added to it quite a bit over the last year or so.

If you want to make a bound ring or another item they are not that hard to make. As long as you have evocation down you can make them. How far you are along in your personal work depends on how strong they are.

If you guys like bound items check out Creepy Hollows. I bought from them around this time last year and didn’t get much out if their bound necklaces I bought but other people swear by them. Via their forum you can find a plethora of other sellers online that offer the same services.

Id say you’re responsible for the entity just as if it was your child, unless you call it for the purpose of being protected under those circunstances.

Dear Lady Eva, my King Marid Ring made by Necromaster has arrived to me a couple of days ago and it really powerful. Even before i opened the package i could feel its power. I havent bonded with it completely yet but it already has started to help and protect me. This ring has also affected my family members but in a positve way i think. concening the question you made i think the more you use it on youself faster the bonding and closer the relation will be. I myself cant wear the ring 24/7 because my wife will start to ask whee did i get the ring from but i think you dont have to wear it all the time. The important thing is that you wear it because you want to be close to the entity.

Does Necromaster have a website for his items for sale?

G

Yes Godesslives, hes got a website and its called www.magicspellcasting.com, i can completely recommend his work, and around this forum in older posts you can find a lot of posotive reviews concerning the relics and products he makes. This ring i have is great and really powerful, necromaster told me this ring protected him from being attacked by Abaddon so there has to be real muscle behind the ring.

What is the difference between male and female Djinn?

I see his has E.A. circle.

G

As usual couple astonishingly dumb question from me.

1. Is it okay to wash such ring? i have tendency to wash my hands and stuff :smiley:

2. When you wear such ring, and so on bond with the entity does it read your thoughts ? that would be disturbing for both, me and the entity.

I wash mine quite often and it does nothing to it.

As for them reading your mind and you there’s I would have to say yes it does happen. Not all the time mind you but it will. Especially if you wear it on a regular basis and build the connection to them.

In my experience, any entity you work with a lot and for a long period of time will do that: they’re not really big on boundaries and privacy once you cross a certain threshold of connection, unless you really make a big deal of it.

You won’t think anything they haven’t seen a million times before though! :slight_smile:

Also I’ve noticed the more I wear the ring I begin to take on some of there traits and ways of thinking. Not sure if this would happen with other, but I have pretty much opened myself completely to the 4 bound to mine.

Well black flame i suppose it will read your thoughts to a certain extent and isnt that the idea. For example i dont mind my Marid King reading my mind because i want him to know me and how he can affect my day to day life to improve my life and thats the poin on wearing the ring nearly all day. When i wash my hands or dishes i tend to take of the ring and put it back on so i can sence its not a big deal. And Godesslives i think that the only difference is that female mages prefer to work with female entities rather than male ones.

By the way, can it be harmful if a male mage works with female entity?

Any entity would think that i’m quite distracted if they were to read my every thought :smiley:

1 Like

Dear Plamen, ive only been working with my King Marid Ring for three days and im in the process of bonding with it, in other words getting to know one another so it will be a couple of days more when i can state my desires or tasks to the king marid, but the cool thing is that the King protected me from the minute i received the ring and i can also talk to him about future events and thats not a problem, so i just have to be patient and anyway its been a great experience. Black Flame ive worked with Queen Marid Djinn and had no problem as long as you respect them and treat them like other people youll have a good working relation so dont worry.