Rey, Baal, Pan? Will someone connect the Rey name.. I already know Pan and Baal are the same Entity

lol he can do a lot more than that but it has to be asked

More? What is this more? You would have to be more specific if you want me to identify the Baal.

He enjoys my blood offering. Just pin pricks.

He cares about me as a vessel and would cause harm to others that would harm me I know that lol. He’s brought it up several times

You’re not telling me much. I’ll ask one last time: tell me his abilities, not how he treats you. What does he do specifically in terms of skill, magick, etc. What is his specialty?

Oh ok got ya let me see

I am in a similar situation @Servantofpan. Started a thread for my research.

The entity I have known for 11 years has been Beelzebub who has followed me around as a fly. I always called him Bel. It wasn’t until recently that I actually started digging for information on him. I have learned mostly everything I know all by myself. I never felt that books, the internet, or any person I have met was a reliable source of information. It always seemed that nobody knew what the fuck they were talking about. Anyways, I found this forum and these people DO know what they are talking about in general. That is when I started researching and fell into this hole of seemingly endless information on my Bel. When it get’s this convoluted you just have to go back to your own personal relationship with him and find out for yourself I guess! That is what I am doing on the god advice of others.

These historical or occult sources online are fucking ridiculous when it comes down to connecting gods together. I am so lost as well but in the end, does it really matter?

3 Likes

Ok coming from him:

Skills: “ram”

Powers: “many”

He treats me"said I was beautiful just now"

lol sorry. We tried I guess. I had no idea it be this hard or so many Baals

1 Like

No reason to apologize. He’s the one who’s not being very cooperative. Oh well.

2 Likes

lol I always feel bad talking about spiritual experiences sometimes but he clearly doesn’t care I had the phone in my hand he said he didn’t mind. Sometimes I feel like I’m betraying some secret knowledge code or something but as long as he’s cool I’m cool. I think there’s a line

1 Like

Well my Baal literally just told me he’s not a “Wasp” :joy:

You have a photo of another god’s sigil on your profile then! You don’t use that in your practice?

It does mean “Lord” so it’s a bit like being in a nightclub and yelling “hey you in the sexy outfit!” - many will answer that title! :smiley:

6 Likes

Here’s a quote that correlates with what @Lady_Eva said.
“The name Beelzebub is a corruption and deliberate mischaracterization of the Canaanite god Baal
Hahdad. The Lord of Thunder was the most popular deity in Canaan and his cult presented a serious
challenge to the Yahweh cult that formed modern Jewish beliefs. As a result, Baal Hahdad became a
supremely evil demon in the eyes of Yahweh followers.
Another quick digression, the word Baal is a title. There are hundreds of Canaanite gods called Baal.
They are all very different, Baal Sammin is a generous sky god while Baal Hammon demands the
sacrifice of children. So the name of the god you are summoning or repelling matters.”

3 Likes

I think, the longer you’re in a relationship with a spirit, the less their powers and influences are recognized and used in a daily basis. If they care about you and your well being first and foremost, their powers don’t affect you the same way as in a strict “doing you a favor”-business kind of relationship. Will it affect others? Probably, depending on certain situations. That’s why we just get vague replies on Baals powers,

4 Likes

Making all the sense.

Im planning to do an evocation of Baal in an old temple of Baal Melqart near my city once the war is over in Syria!!

Google: Amrit tartous

3 Likes

I’m jealous

You are welcome to join!!!

Baal is Rey ( Baal is King) Rey Baal is how u say King Baal in Spanish.