Reveal a person

Hello family,

Some mf keyed my car. This annoyed me so much, because it has probably been done while it was parked at work. It could be a jealous competitor or any kind of stupid person.

Any ideas about a demon that could reveal this person? (Of course there were no cameras there)

1 Like

Leraye can reveal enemies…

Reveal enemies. There are several methods for finding enemies, but this one works when you suspect there is an enemy, but you are having difficulty finding out who it might be. The demon will cause other people to gossip and spread rumours which should reach your ears. You can then choose how to act when you discover your enemy.

Hargrove, Corwin. Goetia Pathworking: Magickal Results from The 72 Demons (Magick of Darkness and Light) (p. 62). Kindle Edition.

and Valc can discover betrayal…

Discover betrayal. When you suspect somebody close to you is working against your best interests, this power will cause the truth to come out. You don’t direct this at a particular suspect, but ask that any who work in secret against you will be revealed. Used most often to discover traitors in business you should know that it can lead to you discovering affairs and other betrayals.

Hargrove, Corwin. Goetia Pathworking: Magickal Results from The 72 Demons (Magick of Darkness and Light) (p. 162). Kindle Edition.

Maybe bring these two together in a team through a petition or your favorite method to reveal this person. They are probably doing it to other people. Maybe ask for them to be caught red handed.

4 Likes

Thank you so much Mulberry!

I bought the book, too. I’ll give it a try with a petition.

I’ll update the results ofc.

1 Like