Results from working with Sallos

She has had a LOT of customers man. Trust me. A buddy I met on here just the other day contacted her from my reference and she did a spell for him. In fact he got his results dang near the next day.

Again, Dangit I keep forgetting .

Wow I donā€™t know what it was but something about not being about to do it til June 16 I donā€™t know. Happy that you are seeing results. Good luck

1 Like

Yeeeah well if you want, I know of another Magician named Morino Ravenberg. Heā€™s VERY legit and from what I know of, heā€™s a much more effective and powerful magician than the one I recommended. There isnā€™t such wait time from what I know of either

1 Like

Only problem is, he doesnā€™t come cheap. But from what I heard, you definitely get the quality of what you pay for so if you want more garunteed results, go with him

1 Like

Thanks

Excellent, Sallos brought me my closest MLTR after issues arose with another target I sent him on. I kept getting this vibe of ā€œThis is the only way it will workā€ and I followed his guidance so he sent another woman my way who I have soul friend chemistry with. All kinds.

He can orchistrate the stuff of dreams. Even if it takes a long time he does great work :metal:

1 Like

I absolutely love her channelā€¦every spell iā€™ve done of herā€™s manifested quicklyā€¦Belial referred me to her channelā€¦she is awesome!

I did her beauty spell with hagithā€¦it worked!

1 Like

What changed if you donā€™t mind me asking? Lol

It refuses to tag ppl I swear.

MAAAAAN Idk if I rejected the person he sent or if It was a coincidence. I met this one girl who was technically** my exact description but definitely wasnā€™t what I was expecting or hoping for. Itā€™s like someone saying ā€œYouā€™re gonna get steak and lemonade!ā€ Then you get the plate and the steak smells stale and thereā€™s a lemonade kookaid packet with water and sugar next to it. Like youā€™re like ā€œwellā€¦ technically they didnā€™t lieā€¦ lmaoā€.

Iā€™m hoping Iā€™m wrong and it was a mere coincidence but ehhh

3 Likes

That can happen sometimes with Demons. ā€œThe devil is in the details.ā€

Theyā€™re sometimes overly literal.

Iā€™m a big fan of the ritual structure in Demons of Magick because it utalizes a Shem angel that also picks up on how you want the result to feel and transfers that to the Demon in their own way.

Very good results that get both sides of the coin

What method did you use? Iā€™d call up Sallos and talk to him about it. It could be a sign heā€™s making things happen.

2 Likes

Hagith the Olympic Spirit?

Yep

1 Like

Yes

Sooā€¦ what were the results of the Hagith spell for you?

I have to type it twice for the mention to work

Immediately the next day anti aging products were in my youtube feed(he told me about collagen peptides, msm)ā€¦i swear within a week 4 to 5 yrs was taken off meā€¦i am a black female and in my forties(always looked younger), but iwant to keep it that wayšŸ¤—

3 Likes

I also did honey jar love spell with Sallos and Dantalion a couple of weeks agoā€¦over the weekend my bf mentioned marraige

1 Like