Reshaping the world

I’ve been thinking lately: about magic, the power we hold and our potential influence compared to our current influence. Namely, I’ve been thinking about how we, as sorcerers, can shape the world more directly and to a greater degree.
Once I started thinking about this, I also thought of how to accomplish this goal and I recon I’ve simmered it down to a simple analogy.
The world is like a lump of metal. You can cause minor changes with enough strength, but to really make a difference you must melt it down. Only then can you shape it into what you want.
I can’t say more on this topic, or how I would like to apply this analogy, without breaching forum rules. I do get the feeling that most of you will get where I’m going with this though.
If you’re interested in this just leave a comment saying you are and we’ll move it into the pms.

8 Likes

ooOOooh, I’m intrigued…

1 Like

I’m interested in this as well.

~Aluriel

1 Like

When and how

1 Like

Call me intrigued.

1 Like

I am interested send me the PM and let me know what’s up.

1 Like

Alright, you hit me in my weak spot with that analogy. Intriguing to say the least, PM me.

1 Like

Very interested.

1 Like

Yeah hit me up, I love a challenge / puzzle , mystery

What is against forum rules?

Talking about direct magickal attacks against specific targets.

Quote from the BALG Rules thread

No specific declarations of intent to curse a specific person, or umbrella organization. Keep in mind that it is not hard to screengrab from this forum or any other if you’re not lazy, and it’s easier to present these screengrabs out of context. Whether it’s wise or not to tell anyone that you’re cursing them is subject to debate, and the answer seems to vary with incidence and experience. What I can tell you certainly is that while it is not considered punishable in the Western countries to afflict with a curse because it is not commonly considered possible, it is very much legally prosecuteable to instill fear or intimidation through terroristic threat, leading to a demonstrable decline or collapse in physical and/or mental health of a harassed victim. Please bear that in mind, as any post that may attract undue legal attention to the BALG organization will be terminated so that this forum can continue to be a place for the advancement and discussion of Magick and Ascent. Do what thou wilt - in thine own circles and media - and accept the consequences like the men and women that potential gods and goddesses have as their origin. But anything that can legally be construed as threat or harassment against a specific individual or a specific group needs to happen elsewhere. :wink:

1 Like