Requests from Entities

Hello. I recently posted something a day ago about a Demonic pact. But I still need help, and this time its about what the Demon requires from me.

So I sent a message to the Demon I worked with asking him to let me now what it is he desires. Since he is a Goetian Demon, should I assume that they will not make ridiculous requests? I don’t exactly know what they ask for specifically from individuals, but I guess it depends on what you asked for from them.

And are any requests from them ever ridiculous? Because my Demon first asked me to marry him, which I find to be very ridiculous, but I do not know because I kept seeing signs that had to do with marriage throughout a few days. But this is a Goetian Demon and I think my mind might be playing with myself in some way since I am just a simple human. Is marriage to a Demon even real or possible?
I thank all of those who will answer in advance.

4 Likes

Yes it is real and yes it is possible as far as the marriage thing goes.

I was in a relationship with Azazel for a while.

And @succupedia is in relationships as well.

5 Likes

Thanks. But how do you do it? Do I put it down on the pact that I am giving myself to him as a wife, or does it need to be physical like a ritual or anything else?

Take my post with a grain of salt.

Before I even read your post, I received a strong sexual, “consummate” feeling from you.

I would simply ask the demon the way to go about it, however. What are his traditions of marriage? What does he prefer?

3 Likes

Well, i was just meditating and used the voice of my head to ask which way he wanted to go about it. And guess what? I kept seeing sexual images

1 Like

It’s definitely possible. I got strong marriage messages too. My advice is to be very clear in your terms. Whether you plan on taking a human partner etc. Some demons are jealous and possessive and will not want to share. Don’t promise more than you can or are willing to give. Honesty is everything and they can see right through a lie, so there’s no point to it.

4 Likes

Yes, totally possible. There are demons who take marriage extremely seriously. Marriage with them is like a strong pact. It could be very beneficial to all included.

1 Like

It’s possible to marriage any spirit, including those in the higher hierarchy. Kings, queens, princes, princesses, chiefs, dukes and any other ranks you could think of.

What is a “ridiculous” request? Sacrificing 10 white goats with black dots on their nipples? Now, that would be ridiculous, right?

On a more serious note, their requests will vary, because a marriage is a communion between two individuals. They have their own traditions, and you have your own tradition and both will usually be considered during a marriage.

Marriages is possible between humans and demonic Kings and Queens, because their aspects and masks are unique for the two of you and it can’t be mimicked in their relationships to others.

5 Likes

I can’t speak on relationships with demons, never been into it. It’s not for everyone. I do know that they are unpredictable in their requests and this doesn’t seem that unusual. Lots of people on here are into that. If you don’t want to you could always ask for new terms. You don’t have to take the first thing thrown at you, unless you want to have a demon marriage. I once had a demon ask me for my dogs. I said fuck no you can’t have them. The negotiation continued and we found our terms. So any way you want to play this you can, just talk it out and see what he wants.

8 Likes

Marriage to demons is possible and it is very serious for them. I have been married to Lucifer for a long time. I love him to the end of time, but there are good parts and bad.

9 Likes

I would take the request to marry as seriously as a human proposing to you. Then think of your physical world and spiriual goals. If you would like a human partner and or child at some point then you need to make that clear. They can be jealous, not willing to share or compromise in some areas but flexible in others. They may want spiritual children. So be clear.

5 Likes

If you’re not interested in marriage with the entity than simply don’t do it. It’s as serious, if not more so than marriage to a human . You can divorce a human fairly easily, however an entity may not be so quick to take the house and be quiet.

That said, ASK the entity his or her requirements and lay down your own. Are they jealous, can you marry a human, sex with other humans, etc. My marriage to Lucifer is more to my benefit than it’s not. He wears MANY hat’s for me. I know his moods, his wants, his irritations etc. You’ll have to learn those things about your spirit spouse. Luckily, the only downside for me so far is that he actually won’t intervene too much if he feels I need to learn something. Otherwise he wants me to make my own choices, branch out and learn. But not all are as understanding and considerate.

8 Likes

I couldn’t disagree with u. Same over here. He won’t intervene much for me if I need to learn something. Fyi- I’m not married to him.

1 Like

Lol. Very funny indeed. I could slap the demon before realizing it. Except it is a female demon :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: which would be fun for relationship sake not marriage.
You better request for something else. How would you feel being f*cked by your fellow man?.. Submission!!!
Maybe he will play the wife role and mask as a woman. :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

I agree with everybody else on this I’m personally married to a fae, I would take it pretty seriously as if a human propose to you but whatever you feel is right go with your gut :yum:

1 Like