Request Thread for Those Who Want to Practice Working for Others

Who wants to offer me an evaluation of energetic body as regards it’s weaknesses and strengths?

Can I please get my birthchart read? It would be much appreciated. I need to know what am I supposed to do. I feel weak and confused.

2023-06-19 02.16.22 vivaldi-data d4002a706b80

Could anyone help (or offer advice) on how to get someone to contact me? I need them to make the first move, because I am blocked

2 Likes

I was in your shoes once. So hopefully this gives some insight. The target is now speaking with me again after 2 years they block me.

In my case the person also use magick unconsciously so I evoke Focalor to suppress their magick, naberius to restore reputation, Agares to have them think well of me, and Orias so they keep thinking to contact me. Other than that I also employ the messenger from the 40 servants.

3 Likes

I know for a fact that this person of mine doesn’t use magick, so that is something.
I know about Agares, Orias…Will look up the 40 servants, cause I never heard about them.
But it took 2 years? yeah he won’t remember or love me anymore by that time. I need it faster

Have you tried this?

A powerful layered love spell

This is the one I tried and have been making notes about in my journal.

1 Like

Hi everyone. I am in a very dark place these last two months and my depression and suicidal thoughts have back back stronger than ever. I am asking anyone who can help me please please send me healing energy and good luck. I truly need it

2 Likes

Not yet, but I might as well, as well as keeping an online diary. I sort of need a place to speak about that stuff :slight_smile:

In my case it took 2 years but everyone is different. But I got what I want. I wasn’t chasing after the target per say. And even better is after contact was re-established, I found out lots of my workings in those 2 years manifested.

1 Like

Can anyone do ritual to make my sister conceive a baby soon. She is trying very hard but due age factor the chances are getting really low. She is in her late 30’s. Even IVF is having low success rate in her case. Please your help will be highly appreciated.

1 Like

The moderator directed me to this topic because maybe I can get help here.

Satanalash or maybe Sataanalash whats its that entity? I dream about this entity and his sigil. The sigil was too complicated for me to remember. Can someone of magican channeling sigil of this spirit and deliver little information about this entity?.
“He was always guidor to mankind”
It seems to me that it may be a spirit that can help many magicians.
If no one helps, that’s fine, but I think we can all benefit from it.

New here, done my intro but it’s urgent, hate to be like this but I need screening of my husband and it’s urgent. He has been missing all day. Could you please direct message me? You are the only community I can trust!

@Humana I pulled three cards for your situation from my Fallen Angel Oracle deck.

Card 1 is Gamigan - Confusion. This card represents the past and it tells me that being out of contact is unusual for your husband.

Card 2 is Bathin - Travel. This card indicates a journey, either a physical or a spiritual one.

Card 3 is Flauros - Restraint. This card represents the ability to rein in our impulses and to hold back for the sake of peace.

Together, the cards are telling me that your husband is in a place where he is unable to contact you. I don’t know if it’s because of phone issues or what, but he doesn’t seem to realize how worried you ae about him. I don’t get any sense that he’s hurt or anything though.

5 Likes

Hello, sorry for the inconvenience, I’m going through a situation with my ex-boyfriend, could you throw some cards for me if it’s not too much trouble?

Exactly, every part!
He only contacted me a few minutes ago. Yes, I had a trauma from the past - a confusing card. Yes, it’s very unusual for my husband not to get in touch, he’s resourceful and strong, and he always manages to reach out in the most difficult situations. This is definitely a spiritual journey for me - I think I’ve understood a lot now about what Lucifer and Lilith wanted to draw my attention to in the past few months. And it’s a real journey for him because he was on wheels far away from home. And restraint - definitely, I tried not to freak out from panic when I heard what happened actually.
When I need to see something for me, no matter how good I can manage my emotions I can’t see the truth for myself. Thank you, @DarkestKnight , I’ve been silently following your posts from the darkness of anonymity, glad to ’ meet you ’ :black_heart:

3 Likes

@Sandra1 what would you like to know about your situation?

1 Like

if he and I will be together again

Hello everyone. I need help to stop my wicked stepmom ( my life sounds a lot like snow-white lol) and the spells that she has been casting on me and on the property that I want to sell. I can give her details to everyone who is willing to help with any kind of spell. This hoebag is after my father’s money and I don’t care. They live in another city but she keeps coming after me. I am the first born which means that since I am an orphan by mother too ( I am not speaking with my father) when he passes away his pension will come to me because I am not married. I dont care about breaking the spells that she did to him. I just want to sell my house ( my father’s grandma left it to me and my brother and my father owns 25% ) so I will move on with my life and be happy. I got a reading by someone I trust and showed her bullshit spells. Please if anyone call help please please help

1 Like

If anyone could help me, I want help trusting my gnosis and path to be true, so that when I channel something or receive information that it’s actually true.

1 Like

Can some one read me real quick I’m trying to plan a move to go back to school

Can some one give me a reading what will I need to do ?