Request Thread for Those Who Want to Practice Working for Others

I have a good relation with her, I can try to see if something can be done for you, if it’s still up. :slight_smile:

1 Like

HELLO ALL

Any one willing to help me with low blood pressure? It’s causing light headedness and feeling giddy and faintish at work, fatigue and lethargic. Plus I do take salty food and other condiments as instructed, just thought if anybody was willing to energetically make it a little better.

Thank you in advance.

Hi guys I’m new to this path and I’ve been trying to contact King Paimon and I’m getting signs here and there but my senses are not developed…I’m not 100% sure if it’s him I’m dealing with or an imposter Could anyone help me channel King Paimon to me or something

Blessings it

1 Like

@Meta Welcome!

Hi guys! I’m new to the forum. I have already paid several rituals to asmodeus to bring my son’s mother to me.so she just never comes. can anybody help me??

2 Likes

Welcome @Mauricio1 It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc

intro3

Im new on this path ive called on king BELIAL and did have communication with him but having trouble getting into a trance state or tgs state is there someone who could help me with this or my astral senses so i can have better success with communication and sensing spirits. Id greatly appreciate it immensely

1 Like

Hey, there, @Robert1 I see that you joined us back in August, but still have not properly introduced yourself as is required here. Before you make any more posts, PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

I already did it ive posted since mmm but if you need i can do it again

1 Like

Hey. Formerly, I’ve entered a pact with Dantalion on the advice of hired magicians - magicians well reputed in this forum. They say that the pact is undergoing, and I regularly fulfill my end of the pact to Dantalion. However, I don’t feel as if anything I stated to want from Dantalion in the pact happening.

Can anyone who works with Dantalion ask if he knows of me and if there actually is a pact?

P.s. This is a life or death situation.

1 Like

Hello guys

Anyone willing to do a reading for me? It’s my bday today

1 Like

So I’ve got a chest cold seems like bronchitis am hoping it doesn’t become pneumonia(have had several negative rapid tests but been coughing a lot and coughing greenish yellow phlegm) and moms freeking out could someone speed up my getting over this please?

1 Like

(In case you haven’t discovered this post because I wrote the text elsewhere before )…

I will be asap…
I actually reading posts Here for a really long time! I’m 19 years Old living with my parents and I have my job, my hobbies ( not something Special) and I’m not into Magic… I had a grandfather magician But that’s a different story!

I’m here asking For help from a good samaritan …

I just Can’t summon a Demon for a wish… If somebody want do it for Me I’d be Pleased! I Will own him Even if it’s not working! I won’t give up because I can’t do it myself

1 Like

Been awhile since I’ve been here. Trying to get some things sorted out still, but that’s neither here nor there. I’ve got an odd feeling or thought, and I’m wondering if someone can help delve into it a bit. I feel like, or maybe it’s just the way I think, that I’ve been cursed at some point in the past. It goes back to a dream I had a long time ago where I was in a dark hallway looking place and saw this… figure, but then they did something where I saw this purple eye and this bizarre spiral pattern emerging from it that literally forced me back awake. Since then, my luck’s been… bad. Not to say I haven’t made things work out for myself in some ways, but it’s like rolling weighted dice if that makes sense? If anyone could help me out it’d be appreciated, either in identifying if it’s actually the case and if so, maybe even removing it?

1 Like

Urgent!

A simple but deeply agonizing issue faces me at present; through my exercises in detachment it seems that a subterranean influence has bubbled up within me: a love for someone I used to know. I still have means to contact her but have exhausted all such methods which is why I worry that perhaps she has abandoned these outlets and it brings me great uncertainty. I have come to the end of my wits and so I beg anyone, from the depths of my heart, to help me with this; if anyone were to be so kind to help me with this then I would attempt to repay you in anyway I can, no matter how small.

I am not asking for a love spell but I do want to regain contact with her just to settle our feelings for each other once and for all. Whether this be through some sort of spontaneous linkage or through her simply checking her contacts once more, I would prefer that this happen in a short time-span but I am willing to be patient.

Thanks for any help in advance.

Would it be possible for anyone, to please help me contact Amon. I have tried writing a petition, tried connective evocation, but I didn’t really feel his presence. Nothing has changed, or happened at all. I know it’s important to be patient, but if a month has gone by…
Any advice, any tips would be so very welcome.

1 Like

Do you still want to reassume contact with her/him?

I would. If you could make this happen then I would greatly appreciate it; I mean it.

Edit: Forgive the deleted post, by the way. I wasn’t able to see that I replied to you at first so I redid it.

Good morning!

May i request someones assistance in connecting me with some incubi? As a gay male ive had s dtrong fascination of them for awhile now and am hoping i can receive some guidance/assistance in connecting with them

Hey there, @Jtusa27 I saw you deleted your thread with this same question, before I could respond, so I’m going to do it here, since you’re asking for help on the same topic you were seeking information on.

First, I am going to recommend you hit the search function and type in spirit marriage, succubus, and incubus and do three different searches, and at least peruse the information that pops up.

I’ve done this myself and it really gives you a better idea of how it might work for you.

Two, if you haven’t started developing your senses, it’s very unlikely you’ll notices an incubus around other than the first time and after you start developing your senses.

The first encounter with ubis tends to be very strong, however once people realize they made contact all of a sudden they are focused on trying to see or hear or even the sexual sensations physically and whoops, the contact seems to cease and nothing seems to happen.

Basically we tend to pull ourselves out of a spiritually receptive state out of excitement, fear, newness to the sensations and inability to know where our focus even should be.

An incubus will communicate with clairsentience amongst the other Clair’s, but clairsentience is what you need for a sexual experience that feels physical, clair audience to hear them, clairvoyance to see them and so on.

If you’ve done all these and still think you are ready, search letter of intent, and build your own ritual to your chosen entity and proceed.

You can have someone do this for you, but your more likely to get one that isn’t a fit for your life than if you do it yourself, since you will know what you want and which entity you should call on to give you an incubus- after you do the base work of at least researching the topic and learning about it.

I’d hate to see you on here a week from now, confused and unsure why your incubus doesn’t love you anymore or why he’s ignoring you or any of those things, so just a note to hopefully help you out before hand.

3 Likes