Report - King Belial has helped me immensily. Hail Belial!

So, a lover of mine and I had an extremely rough break up and it seemed that the chance of her ever talking to me again was 0. I was blocked on everything and things were extremely heated. I am an extreme amateur to invocation and felt kinda silly doing it. I didn’t notice any flashing or anything with the sigil no matter how much emotion I tried to put into it. But I trusted that it was charged and he heard me anyways. I asked him to have her text me this morning last night.

This morning when I woke up I checked my phone and the second I picked it up I got a text from her. I was excited as ever about how my invocation actually worked. I invoked him again to thank him. The girl and I exchanged a few texts. I asked her how she is doing and am now waiting for her to text back. (Obviously doing other things, not staring at my phone.) I invoked Belial again just for him to keep working on her so that we can get a decent conversation without things going south. I’ll keep you guys updated on how the conversation goes.

Thank you to Belial for making the impossible possible!

18 Likes

Update: I’m confused?

He did something for me that was essentially a miracle, and then I get left on read? I don’t know where to go form here. Maybe another demon?

1 Like

Perhaps it’s a moment that requires to keep trusting, i.e. Belial is still working on that.

6 Likes

Thanks

2 Likes

(Yawns) Doesnt anyone think its even remotely ridiculous that Belial would care about a Fan club?

1 Like

Update: Even more confused

She finally responded with “stop talking to me”, even though she started the conversation and the question she said to was “How are you?”. I mean he helped me in that she contacted me, but then I asked for his assistance in keeping the conversation going and that didn’t happen. I don’t know where to go from here

2 Likes

From my experience, demons don’t step in and fix everything for you. They set things into motion, but you’ve gotta take it from there. Also, your idea of the right timeline doesn’t necessarily align with theirs. I made the mistake of trying to rush Duke Sallos in something love-related, and didn’t realize he was doing his work until Lucifer helped me get rid of that tunnel vision because I was focused on one event happening. Have faith in King Belial!
-Seeker

5 Likes

Ohkay, thanks

1 Like

have faith in them first in formost i believe giving her time would be a good idea not just that to give your self time to fix n come up with a soild plan n aproch to her wen the time is right i have no clue how king belial works he wa next on my sigils to put in my sigil journal with info on him so i could call him but i trust that he is doing as you ask
however… if you text back "ok im sorry i didnt mean to upset you or bother you,’ she may just reply with an outburst on her feelings

If you’re asking for a text, then that’s what you’ll get. If you’re still communing, have faith, and watch your outcome unfold

4 Likes

That’s so Belial…

Belial is a prankster and most probably he didn’t take you seriously, and why would you even go to him for love affairs? It’s not what he does. Sitri does that, Satanachia does that, but not Belial.

You asked him to make her text you, and she did. There you go, that was it.
Try to be a little bit more specific next time.

6 Likes

I mean you are right, I realized that which is why I invoked him again asking him to work on her so the conversation can keep going. I think I am going to work with Duke Sallos next.

I’d go with Sitri, if I were you.

1 Like

Why is that?

Sitri likes to help, when it comes to me he helped me and asked nothing in return, it is my belief that he will do the same with you and with anyone who asks him kindly.

Apart from that, she is your ex, you already had plenty of contact with her, which eases your job tremenodusly. From what I understand you don’t need mind control nor manipulation, just some texting to keep things going and get her back. What Sitri does is reinforce the feelings one already has or may have for you, not create them, which is what you need, in my opinion.

3 Likes

Yes, that’s it exactly. I believe if I can get her to text me then I can lead things back into a relationship. But she REALLY does not want to talk to me. (For various reason, she feels extreme resentment towards me, she knows if she talks to me again she will eventually get back with me, her words not mine, ect.). So it is going to take some mind control and manipulation to get her to talk to me again. But once she is talking to me again I feel like I may ask say Sitri for example to push things in the right direction but for the most part I feel like I can do all the work from there. So not only do I need her feelings for me reinforced, but her negative feelings for me to go away. As well as bring in a strong desire to contact me. Can Sitri do all of that?

Mind control? No, that’s not what Sitri does. For that you should ask Satanachia or Ladilok (Kingdom of Flames).

1 Like

Ohkay, thanks

prince sitri deals in lust affairs if you really want her to be yours as girlfriend call lord Dantalion…just be very very straight forward with what you want he can manipulate minds and install feelings if he so pleases also rexomend you go to either master furfur or mistress gasion for reconciliation before hand…just be very careful if you choose master furfur he is not one that speaks true…

2 Likes

Do you have an open link with Dantalion?

1 Like