Report - King Belial has helped me immensily. Hail Belial!

i do he i the 3rd of many ive been with on this journey

How did you get on? Did you get her back? Which demon did you use?

Hey guys, I believe can definitely get the job done - it’s important I guess to learn to do your evocation with a circle correctly as well, put out where you want things to go to (the end result).

making a/using the universal circle, doing the lbrp, the rose cross, your plea, close off with the rose cross, the lbrp as a minimum. Be it for your first contact as it sets the way the archetype’s energy (Belial) revolves through you. Using your own created sigil of Belial can be quite powerful too - it’s also very much as a result of that how much you can allow that force itself to flow into your consciousness, as a part of the One God-Mind.

The forces even for sigil magick will flow even better through you if you do your sigil (only) magick afterwards (for whatever reasons you choose)

these represent ‘some’ techniques, if you doubt whether they will be truthful.

about speaking truthfully and harmoniously depends on what circle you use, but also how you approach them.
example: using the universal circle: creates mutual respect and trust.

With both the universal circle as the solomonic circle, if you call forth the source , ask the source to bring in any being you choose, and ask that being to be blessed with the Christ (divine heart of God/the Source) that being will reflect the universal values of the heart to you-especially important in the solomonic circle as it gets you right where you might wish to be, if you wish to have an interaction with them that is clear and heart-centered from the beginning. It will harmonize it’s force with your heart.

Doing so, they will reflect truth-peace-respect-love-oneness-equality-sovereignty to you - permanently. the point is you come ‘across the bridge’ or come to them first with where things would come down to in any desired relation, doing so, and they respond is always most positive to it.
Demons appear in their light-version in the solomonic circle when called forth in it.
What it does is create a fundamental relation indeed to how forces flow- yet ultimately you wish to be ready for universal circle, or on the field action.

Hi everyone, someone can tell me where to find the Sitri sigils, Dantalion, Sataniachia, Ladilok and the method of evoking them. I am new here. Thank you.

Nope, I’ve seen no results with anything I have tried so far

Google…? Did you even look before you asked here

Sorry but this is the first time I hear about it … As I said I’m new to this site. I thought more of a book than you could possibly refer to me? I speak French usually so it is not very pushed on the French side you can barely speak of chaos magick or Aleister Crowley. And yes, I will do more research on the web in general. But there is a lot of material here to know.

You will find Sitri and Dantalion in the Goetia, Satanichia in the Grand Grimoire, and Ladilok in Kingdoms of Flame.

Edit: As to how to evoke them, try using the forum’s search function, which is the little magnifying glass, in the upper right of your screen. This forum is full of threads giving instructions on “how to.”

2 Likes

Hmmm…I might have to try reaching out to him as well.

Thank you very much, I find this site really too interesting!

Intead of asking Belial for help to make your ex message you why not ask if he can awaken her love feeling for you again and make this time stronger. If you wan’t to be with her then tell Belial how you wan’t this relationship to be between you two. I wish ju luck. :blush:

3 Likes