Repairing a life force leak

I know but they keep my vibration pretty low , so I guess I just have to push through it?

@John_Wick just do the practice i told you. more action less talk or excuse. the practice will do the job to raise your self worth and vibration. Be an action man like john wick not talkers like so many called ‘experts’ that advise learning from them instead of action focus. You can discuss and talk till the cow comes home but her won’t come home because cow’s a doer and don’t like talkers. lol Talk is cheap. People avoid them folks. haha.

2 Likes

Yea I’m too much yin , in theories and less yang exerting action lol; I’ll get on it

1 Like

Like I said, read their books. You are the only one who can vibrate. No one else can vibrate for you. No amount of action is going to compensate for not deliberately tending to your vibrational frequency. You’re going to wear yourself out and you’ll feel disempowered. I know, because I’ve been there. Please read the books and apply what you learn diligently. :blush:

3 Likes

True dat. It will still help boost his energy levels up. And I second Abraham hicks. Very well worth while. And tons of free vids on YouTube. She helps a lot when you can hear her and feel her message.

2 Likes

True, but why be running in a hamster wheel when you can work on your vibrational frequency and actually get somewhere. All tree hugging will do, as things stand in his situation, is give him a bit more energy to run in his hamster wheel.

1 Like

Thats an excellent point and very objective perspective. I had not thought about it that way. Good advice! In fact ill be doing the same as I have my own issues that need addressing too.

2 Likes

Man I use to follow the teachings of Abraham Hicks years ago! Esther all like, “get in the vortex”. Lol. I have read several of their books and listened to all the you tube videos. I second Lucy88 and silverfirefly, it is imperative that you master your vibration.

2 Likes

telling him you need to master vibration means nothing without actual instructions. It’s all nonsense hypnotic usage of the word ‘you’. And hugging a tree is a means to increase your vibration. It means getting him back to homeostasis so he can self sustain his life force. Nature is one of the best healers. That’s why i also gave him instructions of hands on action in exactly what to dom( ACTION oriented ) instead of just telling him to read a book which don’t help cuz he gots to filter out all the BS from the books . It’s like looking for answers in a haystack. Not to be offending but he needs action now that works base on his situation not some positive affirmations book base on laws of atttraction of which he already know about.

2 Likes

Well there is this thing called the search button and google. We gave them a start now it’s up to them to find out more information if they choose. I’m not here to give step by step instructions. If they want to raise their vibration enough they will seek how to do it.

1 Like

And he seek help here and i gave exact help and instructions as requested. And simple ones he can do due to present dire situation with his energy not running around searching for answers. he’s already searching for answers for a long time base on what he told. he already know about the hicks foundation as told by him.

He needs results focus and i gave him such. Just hope he does the practice.

BS?

Let’s filter out your BS.

I’ve been living and breathing Abraham Hicks teachings since 2016. I know it’s not fluff and BS.

Ok, now that I have that off my chest - please, do read the books, and apply what it teaches for 6 months, then come back and tell me it’s BS and treehugging is much superior.

Thank you.

3 Likes

And thanks for derailing my thread. :wink:

3 Likes

Could potentially try some crystals? Red jasper, smoky quartz, bloodstone, tigers eye, black tourmaline etc. I photographed mine for you.

They are all meant to correspond with the root chakra. If that sort of thing works for you of course.

1 Like

I think @anon37593562 gave some constructive advice on methods, would be nice if everyone would stop arguing and let the topic get back on track. Please. :+1:

2 Likes

i know them hicks stuff way before 2016 .way when it first came out . i know my research and all. It’s not efficient and lots of repackage of ‘the secret ’ if you know the history behind their company. Ok. that it works for you. fine. however, lots of fluff in there. and marketing business stuff to make one feel good and hook. You don’t need tons of books on once concept of the secret law of attraction repackage over and over. I wanted to give john wick something he can use as his situation is more like emergency. It’s like real emergency. you dont’ do holistic methods when his life is on the line. you do emergency stuff. No point sending him to read tons of books when he has to filter all the bs extra info. Them book isn’t written efficiently. What would of been more useful is giving him a title as they got tons of books. And what exact chapters/ topics?. To say go read their books? which one? which chapter? is just too vague. That was the point. I wasn’t bashing your suggestion. Just that it wasn’t specific enough to help a guy in emergency energy status.

An example is anthony robbins seminars. Everyone into self help books probably knows about him . Lots of feel good make you high feel good but no substance in helping yourself. unless you go through all the ‘how to’ tapes that he has and his books. The seminar is different purpose. He’s one of the greatest guy to change people’s lives but i tell it like it is. And this is also reviews from the many people who paid 10 grand and up just to be in his seminars. He’s known as the #1 coach in the world yet his seminars isn’t what most people think it is. It’s more like motivation speech then how to.

I wouldn’t send people to his seminar if they want the how to. There are other trainers that does better and cost less . It’s about efficiency. If people want to get high and motivated sure send them, but it will cost them several grand and up. And to say that hugging a tree isn’t important like it’s a bandaid? please… them plants are basics of life. they harness the sun. they create ozone and oxygen for life. they are better at energy management then us humans. It’s what he needs. LIfe force from nature to help him when his energy is low and mess up. He’s not at a state where he can make his own surplus energy. he needs energy from somewhere and nature is best.

I already gave you answer to your question of leaking chakra first. So it wasn’t derailing. it was additional info for john wick.'s energy issue. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: If you want exact instructions i gave for john wick , i can send that too. just say so.

1 Like

Anyway, @InfernalUnicorn have you fixed it?

Yes.

2 Likes

@anon37593562 just stop.

It’s not enough to “research”. You have to live and breathe it for longer than 5 mins.

@Lady_Eva he did give constructive advice, but then he subtly disrespected me and then made out his advice was the only sane advice to take. So… hence my response to that.

3 Likes

Nice, and thanks for the pics. :slight_smile:

At one time, I would have done this. But I prefer to receive healing in other ways these days.

Awesome crystals though. :slight_smile:

1 Like