Repairing a life force leak

I call on angels regularly they heal but don’t remove it maybe their want me to do it myself , and I’m kinda bitch now if I call on something with any fear I might attract something impostoring cause it started when I called out to Lilith for succubi a year ago when I was a beginner and like more entities just kept coming than succubi and in my mental state I can’t deal with anymore there’s about 3 of these things and one takes from my kidneys and they’re always on fire

1 Like

That’s true. 369hz, 432 Hz, 528 hz, 639hz, 777hz, 963 hz are all good ones for balance and healing. Oh and 963 helps to open the third eye.

2 Likes

Thats why I asked astaroth and namaah for help. I couldnt do it on my own.

1 Like

i have the whole set. i mainly use 528. and sometimes the intution one. i got a nice quality one from here the healing sound set. https://www.healingtuningforks.co.uk/store/index.php?route=product/category&path=67

They are like fun toys for me . lol happen to be useful and practical too. haha.

tons of other uses too for many different frequency sets.

1 Like

Have you tried using a rife machine

1 Like

500$

i prefer natural ways . Machines… not so much to my liking. Tuning fork is as natural as you can get without electrical involvements. It’s also flexible and portable and have many uses.

I can actually use it for sound therapy as a business but not into such. i prefer healing with my own energy hands.

1 Like

That’s a possibility. I don’t know which angels you are working with, but the Archangel Raphael for example always prefers to heal by teaching people how to heal themselves, or at least make them find out what is causing the problems, finding the root.
So maybe you need to dig deeper and find out why these beings are attached to you.

3 Likes

Probably a plethora of reasons , every single one of my chakras was fucked before I even had them , besides my third eye ,

1 Like

And I’ve probably spent $2000 on entity removals and no one puts a dent in the issue , so it’s save yourself when it comes to this stuff even a guy who said he’s removed 10,000 entities supposedly didn’t know what chakras were… come on , I don’t know I think there needs to be more concrete info on the subject

2 Likes

your john wick. you kick ass. you let little entity mess you up? come on. STep up your john wick status. They killed your pet dog. Go teach them a lesson. =o) It’s the john wick way. =o)

kinda hard for body to repair self without outside help. you need to cultivate on energy cultivation to get more energy for repair. the energy body lacking energy to self sustain itself. Do more energy storage practices. Focus on absorbing not projecting out. I think you’ve been focus on projecting out too much which cause leakage due to programming habits. Focus on taking in good energy. you need to cleanse your system. don’t cost much but your practice time.

Key is to store store energy so body can heal.

2 Likes

I only got so much life force and will power to deal with stuff , probably gotta heal everything and move out of house , need a crazy shift in vibration or it’s the same paradigm of life

1 Like

can you pm me some links so I know specifically what to focus on , when it comes to this stuff videos kind of speak broadly and generally on it instead of being specific

there you go. have fun. do the condensing breathing at least 10-15 mins daily. More many times if you like. I use to do it for 30mins to 1hr and longer when i started energy work training for several months. Then as you get more skillful, you do less yet more efficient.

It’s more about training your mind/intention/will and body to follow your thoughts. It takes time for each person to get to certain level. question is how strong your discipline to practice?

2 Likes

When something latches to my energy system I use my energy to set it on fire or consume it in a sense it covers the one latching to it and crushes it then spits it out by grounding it into the leylines where the leylines shred it.

3 Likes

Make a tutorial on your energy work stuff

1 Like

What makes you think it’s leaking

They already explained this.

Some Pinterest pins with useful info
9374d417f7d3fe9c6bd54fbbdfb2e139

7e92192bd375e835e481ff92cf75a682

3 Likes

Look there’s only one reason why you are attracting them. Tend to your vibrational frequency. Improve it. Then you’ll stop attracting them. I should know, been through this for many years, and my problems only started to resolve when I learned about vibrational management from a reliable resource - I only began to feel improvement after the best part of a year of diligent daily application of what I was learning. That was because my problems and my conditioning was so deeply ingrained, there was a lot of momentum to slow down and reverse.

The best and most reliable resource about vibrational management (law of attraction in layman’s terms - yes, the thing most magicians scoff at, and it’s because most magicians misunderstand it) that I’ve found is Abraham Hicks. The books can be bought from Amazon. The author is Esther and Jerry Hicks.

Tree hugging is a band aid if you don’t practice effective vibrational management. :wink:

2 Likes