Removed posts

Hi Doctrine,
I am a medium and also very well versed in spiritual warfare etc. In my early days of my awakening I was also raped by a demon (I am male) in the physical world that mimicked herself into being my ex girlfriend at the time and everything was as real as it would be with a physical human to human encounter except of course being a semi transparent being ( the demon introduced herself as the sould of my ex girlfriend) the looks were not exact. Anyway in this manner and by other demons for a period of about 1 year I was raped more or less every night along with various other spiritual attacks that totalled about 4 years.
I have since learned to overcome them, enforce justice etc and regularly travel between realms hunting down malevolent beings and trying to bring some harmony between our worlds.
It is possible what happened to you is real and if you would like me to try and find out if it is and if so can justice be done get in touch, I will try to help

2 Likes

@BenjaminChrist I would like that, thank you.

Give me any details you can about the attack,

name of attacker
where and when (date) it happened
Your name
Anything else that you can think of that seems relevant. Also never heard of Calcifer, who is this?

Thanks.

1 Like

I answered on Pm.

Whoah, @BenjaminChrist I do remind you of this rule, you literally just joined and may not offer free magickal services or stuff at present:

We had some really serious reasons for bringing this in and it’s very important not to let that slide.