Removed posts

Huh? :face_with_monocle:

Hmmmm. Well, um, uh!

I don’t think I like this subject right now.

But welcome!

I’m open to criticism.

1 Like

Open to curiosity is more like it!

:roll_eyes: I think you’re bat-shit crazy, that is all!

You’re criticism is this: Whilst we can learn from each other, the name of Jesus as a God needs to be left at the end of the Western sky. He was a Rabbi.

:triumph:

Where are you located?

You’re triggered by the word Jesus lol, but no one is triggered by Lucifer lol. There is a lot of symbolism in the Bible/Torah. Jesus represented the earth in Pisces he had 12 stalkers like the zodiac, the heart chakra, and YHWH. I’m so used to explaining mysticism to Christians that I forget some people were used and abused by practitioners of that belief here. Just because I use triggering verbiage doesn’t make me a closed minded Bible thumper LMAO. But thank you for your input.

4 Likes

Stop! While it is appreciated for your input, what you’re talking about I already know about. Okay!

I’m not offend by the word Jesus. However! I believe my words have been completely twisted.

Everything is mirrored in some way. Mirrored in both contexts. And while I believe in what I believe, it doesn’t mean I follow Lucifige either. I know very well the stories of the Hebrew God.

And frankly, I find it interesting “you” show up after my change. After things I’ve posted on my Instagram account. Stating your real identity will be revealed after you get your cards back. Showing “merchandise”.

If I were completely honest, I’d say you’re “someone pretending to be someone else”. :face_with_symbols_over_mouth::triumph::upside_down_face:

I’m just a little human. But YOU annoy me. While I respect your views, it doesn’t mean I have to like you. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Blah! Good riddance!

Also! Tell your Abrahamics they shouldn’t be doing masterbation. As for the day of Judgements, their hands will become impregnated. Learn your stupid teachings of all Abrahamic Laws! That one I just told you is from Islam.

Go, I dunno, go jump in a lake. With sharks. And I dunno, giant three eyed demons. Happy Nightmares.

Hmpfh!

Actually, I changed the nightmare. Instead of a lake. You’ll be running away from a silver dragon, hell bent burning your stupid story book.

Now excuse me, I need my beauty sleep. :triumph::upside_down_face::fire:

LoL nightmares don’t bother me I have them every night. I’ve been through some real shit and everything in comparison is heaven. I don’t waste my time playing with myself when me and my girl have three ways all the time. My life can’t be more great in comparison to my past.

1 Like

I give up! I literally just give up!

1 Like

Have a good night. I know I am enjoying my night now. I don’t wish you any harm, I just wish you could feel the euphoria I feel dally; good luck

1 Like

When you make a thread about an angelic being it seems like you will get accused of some “hidden agenda” by some people on this forum. Same happened to me when I wrote about Archangel Michael. I don’t get it. Writing about angels is not forbidden in this forum.
And if you’re not interested in it, just don’t read it. There are several entities that I’m not interested it. But I don’t go to their threads and accuse the people of something stupid. Why waste your energy guys?

4 Likes

I actually read those threads and enjoyed the conversation. I get some people have bad experience with losers who worship Jesus like everything in the Bible is literal. The metaphorical and mystical experiences are real and shouldn’t be hated on. the left hand path has advantages and so does the right and path. I’m just not used to an audience who doesn’t revere Jesus and shouldn’t be hated on for casting his name out my vocabulary.

2 Likes

Then please explain!

1 Like

Because I am from one of the largest Christian based faith’s out there, The Church of Jesus of Latter-day Saints. And I don’t believe the teachings anymore.

But getting my name taken off the records is proving to be a disaster area. So, fine, someone just cast a spell for me to get fucked. Because frankly, I give up.

1 Like

Just enjoy your life and fuck the haters. Don’t be mad at metaphysical archetype’s because people did you wrong. Separate man from the metaphysical and you will do just fine.

Eugh, I sense a vampire that wants to feast on your energy and efforts, and derail your introduction. :sweat:

It’s a lot of hostile, not curious or open, energy. I’m sorry this is the welcome you’re getting, but I just wanted to say welcome, and thank you for sharing your journey with us. I’d also caution against showing your altar - apparently it’s not wise to do so. Either way, gorgeous set up!

What’s your favorite crystal?

1 Like

Tigers eye, thankfully it will look a lot different with the addition of my natural obsidian mirror, greenie Thoth tarot deck, and alter cloth I have on the way. Energy vampires love my energy because I’ve lived the life they are afraid to experience. Even tho I’m young in age I’ve experienced so much and others like to feed off my experiences to add to their own sheltered life.

2 Likes

Are you a Ancient Tribal Leader, then? Since you work with Thoth?

I did my research.

Welcome to the forum.

1 Like