Removed posts

And no one discusses what is there on this channel? Sounds fishy like most suggestions one sees on the web. I see this phisher found easy prey. Why not post examples here rather than discord? Chummed waters get the frenzy going. How many will really make anything? How much of a scam is this really? And not one diviner here knows?

Call me disappointed. But i do clap my hands at the phisherman. A well placed net for bottom feeders.

I would need to be crazy to try and scam a forum full of black magicians. :joy:

1 Like

Maybe, but the too good to be true idea of making hundreds of millions from magic alone is laughable. In reality one knows the market, knows the demographical data, and knows when to act on the current popular culture coupled with tried and true business structure developed over decades to centuries.

How many interested will post or reveal success?

How many will lie about success?

Perhaps not a huge concern. People’s free will to believe and be deluded is on them. The only one’s to profit are those developing the pyramid scheme.

You really haven’t paid attention have you? I mentioned multiple times that magick alone is NOT the answer and won’t bring you shit when it comes to wealth.

You need to work, and actually start building a large company. Magick is only used to boost it and to speed up results.

As far as I know a pyramid scheme doesn’t work if you give everything away for free.

1 Like

You fail to comprehend our forum culture of having what we call “working groups” who address one type of magick or goal, usually off the forum, and our ruleset (as your other question asking “Why so many intros?” illustrates) - for a seeker of objective truth, perhaps a little time finding the actual reasons for things before rushing in to lay down your inaccurate assumptions would be time well spent.

If you have basic questions about the forums ruleset and specific applications, I will be online for a bit and you can ask me, I’m sending out new-member welcome PMs for new people who joined in the last few days later and you’ll also have an opportunity to read that.

I am going to remove this derailment as it is based upon false premises regarding this forum - if you have concerns, please use the system of member-moderation that comes with this forum software, a flag icon underneath three dots … at the bottom of every post and PM. there is a confirmation stage, you cannot flag a post by accident, and flags are private, the member you have flagged will not be aware.

Cheers. :+1:

3 Likes