Removed posts

6 Likes

Excuse me what the fuck

4 Likes

I think the same, @anon48532061
Do we really need this kind of bullshits there? I know that the whole BALG is a circus for a long time now, but know the boundaries (or something).

2 Likes

damm so we cant joke around … my badddd guess ill go

3 Likes

I don’t think that your true (?) strories should put these kind of idiot posts.

I’m already mistrustful because some peoples bullshit stories about there (and not only me).
If you really want to say something important (?) to us (or asking us about it), know how should you do that, and handle it like it is really interested you.

I can’t take you seriously. Thats all.

3 Likes

I have flagged the thread. This seems borderline troll af.

5 Likes

hqdefault

7 Likes

You should have see this coming though.Lucifer is an important figure for nagash and many others in this forum so :raising_hand_man:

4 Likes

6 Likes

hes very important to me as well and is the only person who makes me feel like im not alone but my bad lol ill just go back to joking around with people that actually have a sense of humor

I have sense of humour, i would say i have BIG sense of humor but this is little bit disrespectful…

6 Likes

Look,think about it like you just insulted someones lover or father or mentor,etc.I personally laughed at that too,but other people may not like it,I am not picking sides here,things happen,but you shouldnt connect this with no sense of humour things.Its my two cents,take care.

4 Likes

The thing is…
this is not even funny. It is not even a good joke.

6 Likes

Yeah we don’t joke like that 'round these parts bub. I reckon you aren’t from around here?

7 Likes

Let me play devil’s advocate here… This post is maybe childish but it isn’t more ridiculous than some other bs I’ve seen on here posted by some people.

21 Likes

I agree with @anon58416292. The attitudes towards Lucifer expressed in this thread are ridiculous.

Most of us are not religious so it is a bit hypocritical to expect people to treat your favorite spirit the same way you do when no one gives the same sort of respect to the Christian magicians on this forum when bashing Jesus.

We all have differing opinions on spirits, and while the Op’s thread isn’t really funny, the way people are jumping on him as if it was an act of sacrilege is unbecoming on a black magick forum.

13 Likes

I agree. This is totally innocent. I was hoping she’d tell me where she’s from.

Where are you from? @nychterida
Edit: Oh, Texas.

2 Likes

Couldn’t have said it any better

1 Like

The main question why this kind of posts are still here in a “serious” black magick forum?

Possibly because I’m too stern for these.

1 Like