Removed posts

For the same reason we have the “cool memes” thread, the TMW thread, the BALG Bar & Grill thread, and many others. It was a lame attempt at humor and certainly wasn’t done maliciously.

11 Likes

That is an exact thread for these kind of posts. A place where you can collect these.

This post is in a Satanism, Luciferianism & Qliphothic Magick category.
What a fucking good image for the serious newcomers.

And people surprised why so many member left this page. God…

3 Likes

Guys,why dont you calm down a little bit ?

3 Likes

Probably we need a separated section/category for spiritual humor threads… to keep things more organized.

For the O.P I really liked the joke but can understand why someone’s my feel offended by it. So I think it’s better to keep this in mind next time …

The joke itself is nothing more weird than what many others post here and consider “serious” subjects. Like @anon58416292 mentioned. But it’s always a good idea if you don’t offend anyone if all your intention is to share a joke, not to start a debate or discussion about a specific topic.

It’s really not worth the headache if you asked me to be honest. but feel free to do what you believe is best. Good luck :slight_smile:

6 Likes

And an option to mute them. :ok_hand:

I’m out. Got no time for this childish bullshits.
Even my FB friends can keep a kind of standards above a fix point.

2 Likes

Then move it to another category where the other humour posts are if you don’t think it belongs in this section.

Done.

4 Likes

Even so-called “serious” forums can have posts like these. What’s life without a little humor?

Besides, this isn’t the first time someone has posted stuff like this. And it won’t be the last.

5 Likes

I kinda find this post offensive… I mean, don’t just go around saying stuff like that for a king. Even if you happen to be close to him, he’s still a king…

I don’t know why I feel annoyed by this, perhaps I shouldn’t because different people have different approaches on these stuff, but still…

2 Likes

Which category ?

Probably the “Cool memes” thread, I guess

Who says her question wasn’t serious?

perhaps he wants to take advantage of me being a virgin LMFAO (sorry if this isnt the right topic i just wanted to make a funny post where people wouldnt think im absolutely insane and chat with y’all again)

Where is the question? :ok_hand:

If you meant the title, it’s already answered:

Probably the “Cool memes” thread, I guess

That isn’t a category. :roll_eyes: That is a topic.

1 Like

Yeah but that’s a thread it’s not a category or section in the forum where we can move other threads to. And we can’t just join threads together just because they’re all humor… it will look and feel disgusting… a trash basically

I believe a new category for such threads would solve the issue and make things more organized.

2 Likes

I know…but there’s no category for funny posts like…did you want me to make one up?lmao

She did

Maybe she just wanted to share her experience. Like other people do. Why wouldnt she be allowed? Sometimes other people their posts make me laugh too and I consider them humor.

4 Likes

Yeah I know, but since this forum doesn’t have a category for funny posts…so I suggested putting it in the cool memes thread since it has a meme.

1 Like

I won’t take it serious. :woman_shrugging:

sorry if this isnt the right topic i just wanted to make a funny post where people wouldnt think im absolutely insane and chat with y’all again

And she wanted it in this way. So I’ll handle her topic as a joke.

1 Like

Yeah guys let’s chill out. Positive vibes.

Where the fuck is @4hmagm? We need you here, buddy.

5 Likes

The other humour threads are in General so I moved this thread there.

4 Likes