Removed posts

All I did was answer your question as to the definition of hubris, so please, watch the attitude. There is no cause for it.

1 Like

another possible word would be narcissist. THey too think highly of themselves.

he’s just a bit confused. @DarkestKnight i gave him homework. that should help him. =o)

There are a lot of people who just can’t stand you, but don’t tell you. I’ll tell you in the direct way: I can’t stand you, I don’t want to see your replies and you annoy me.

That’s fine. I can’t stand you either. I find you to be simultaneously whiny, and arrogant to the point of ridiculousness, considering you have been a member of this forum for all of three months and have far less experience than many here. No one gets to dictate what I can or cannot respond to. If you don’t like it, ignore it.

6 Likes

Like, what kind of important internet council? :roll_eyes:

You have the option to mute members you don’t want to see anymore - try it, maybe your responses will go from entitled and childish to normal, then.

If it wasn’t for people like @DarkestKnight the quota of eternally undereducated but overconfident people on here would go through the fucking roof. I am glad that he is here and that he is cutting away from his free time to explain the same answers to the same questions over and over and over again without punching a whole in the wall in frustration at some point. Because this is what I would do.

So go and find the mute button and spare other people with your behaviour.

3 Likes

@someguy1 Live by sword, die by sword lol you will soon get banned, just contiune what you are doing.

2 Likes

Do you think this is a point of refference? The fact that you or others have been here for a longer time than me it does mean nothing. It doesn’t mean you have more experience in something? I mean, experience in what? ( I wanted to say something ugly, but I abstained). I think that’s ridicule. That’s what a limited person would say and think about others.

I told you that in order to make sure you aknowledge the fact that you aren’t a pleasant experience. You understand? Do you think I should mention this everytime? I should mention this every time if you don’t understand and say “no darkestknights allowed”. My recommendation to you is to stay with the ones from your group and leave others alone. Simple.

I feel a pain on the tip of my dick if I get banned

4 people on 1. It shows how much integrity it is played

I highly suggest you take some time away from your phone and realize none of this is worth getting worked up about. Smoke a bowl, read a book, take a walk, meditate, make a pillow fort with the couch cushions- whatever. Stop staring at your phone. Theres more to life than this. It’s okay, everthings gonna be fine. You’re just upset right now. This too shall pass.

2 Likes

This member was already on a warning to stop being a jerk and had been temporarily restricted from posting, then he goes and does this, completely derailing a topic yet again, bloating it up with chat-syle bullshit and rudeness yet again.

I sent him this in January:

In that time, while his ability to post was restricted, I actually tried to teach him some simple magick by PM, and got nowhere. I can’t see how anything will deter him from this behaviour, because words, reason, and even taking my own time to try and tutor him didn’t change this, so I have banned the account.

1 Like

@Lady_Eva You made me feel like I am a medium or something like that after banning him, but joke aside,thank you for being an amazing mod :smiley:

1 Like

I HATE having to ban people who have in any way been part of the community (I mean, not just here to spam or troll) but when reason won’t work, when hand-holding fails to get them to stop the behaviour, it’s the only recourse. Either they stop the behaviour themselves, or I will stop them.

This child doesn’t want to learn magick, he just wants to be a jerk, selfishly bloat threads with his chat-style bullshit, then get vindictive and petty when put in his place.

2 Likes