Removed conversation

Sorry, but it doesn’t work that way. You don’t get to dictate what kind of advice members can offer. If you ask us for help, then people are free to offer whatever advice they think could help. All you get to do is chose the advice you want to follow.

There are magicians on this forum with decades of experience, so any “practical” advice they choose to give would be well worth listening to.

2 Likes

I wrote that because the last time I asked for help, it was 80% “leave him you can find someone else”. and 20% magickal assistance. Not, “summon this demon or work with this angel”. Which didn’t help my situation at all.

Why is it ok for people to chime their practical advice in on a magick board? Especially when I took the time to ask that they not? I already went through it once. I didn’t ask for divination or a card reading then go against it. Why is it wrong when I ask but not wrong when they do it or for you to tell me I can’t?

I thought the board was to ask for help and to assist others (which I have done). I can only be here to have things I don’t want foisted upon me? I used the word practical as in Dr. Phil. Should I use another word? Mundane? Non-magick?

2 Likes

Because “practical” advice goes hand in hand with magical advice. The “practical” can either work against the magick, or complement it, and those with a lot of experience in magick know this and can provide both.

Many variables affect these kind of spells, and attitude and “practical” concerns are some of the biggest. It doesn’t matter how supposedly powerful the spell you use is or the demon or whatever. Mundane things like your mindset, and the mindset of your target can make or break the magick.

As an example of what I mean, our moderator, Lady Eva, almost always gives advice on “mundane” things like mindset and attitude along with any magical suggestions because she knows these things are important and effect the outcome, based on her long practice.

Mindset and attitude are big parts of what has become known as the Law of Attraction, and that is nothing but watered down magick. Mindsets like desperation, need, and “lust for result” can stop your magick in its tracks, and it is usually “Dr. Phil” type of advice that can help mitigate it. Magick works best if you can let go of your desire for the result, rather than clinging to it.

In both love and money magick, this ability to let go is most often the hardest part of any spell because there is usually so much emotion invested in the outcome. The more you need the result, the less likely you are to get it. We try to give advice to overcome this along with suggesting spirits and so forth, because we know that ultimately it all comes down to the magician, not the spirit, for the success of the magick.

You are free to take whatever advice you think will help you, but you don’t get to decide what advice people give, because the people who take time to offer any advice are trying to help you, regardless if you accept it or not.

1 Like

I believe you are referring to the advice myself and others gave you. I’ll spare you the “ Dr Phil” advice but I will share ONE last thing with you that you may want to make stick.

Magic IS the mundane and vice versa. It’s a change in the MIND first and there are no quick fixes. How do you think we are able to communicate with such entities? By training our minds and opening them to what we’ve been taught to ignore.

You don’t get magic and suddenly your problems fix themselves. On the contrary your WILL have to go through a lot more than you expect and it will seem “ mundane” to you.

Things get worse before they get better and it is a life change. This is coming from someone who had been in the fire and also a bride of Lucifer. I’m only sharing what and how HE has taught me.

That’s the last I have to say lest I disrupt your thread.

3 Likes

What you’re saying has nothing to do with what I asked. I simply asked that no one tell me to leave my husband or what to do in that regard.

Everything you’re referencing (at least to me) is magickal. I said what I wanted and instead of asking anything, you flew in with a bunch of accusations about how I’m holding on to something when my post made it very clear I am very calm and peaceful. No offense to anyone but I have not posted about my situation on a daily basis, in multiple threads or PMd other members asking the same question repeatedly. If you looked at my answers to other people’s threads you;d see I am very level headed.

All your posts are making me want is to go back to lurking and figuring it out myself. Again, not being helpful to me in my endeavor, in the least. @Lady_Eva can you please just delete this? I’ll figure this out myself. I shouldn’t have to defend my own thread.

No, I didn’t. I only gave examples of how mindset and attitude affect the magick. Not once did I say that was what your mindset is, but only explaining how the mundane and practical stuff goes hand and hand with the rest of the magick.

1 Like

You could have simply asked me to clarify myself which I offered to do. All you’ve done in this thread is say the same thing three times and not offering any help with my situation.

I’m not a dolt. I get it. I’m not answering you anymore.

THIS is what I didn’t want. EXACTLY what I did not want.

Hi. I appreciate your candor and assistance.

The only thing I was asking was that no one come in and tell me not to take my husband back, tell my son to move on or the like. Nothing more. I attempted to work with the other member and ask if I needed to use other verbiage, but he simply continued to repeat the same thing.

I am not new to magick or rootwork. Some times it works quick, others it takes more time. Sometimes you need a spell or incantation, to work with a spirit, angel or demon and other times your mind is enough. I have patience and nowhere in my post did it mention that I expected anything to happen yesterday. I asked for help and made it clear that no matter what it took (in anyway you can mean that), that I was ready to do what was necessary. I was simply trying to avoid what happened last time because it caused me to abandon what I was here to do for almost 3 weeks and that’s unfair.