Removed chatting re: The Vampire

@Lady_Eva this Post is derailed.

2 Likes

Thank you itā€™s not necessarily his magick thatā€™s effecting me but itā€™s the entities he works with. They are bombarding me. And I think Iā€™m married somehow to this main one inside me. Iā€™m literally gonna break the binding spell by calling a deity to be witness to make it more powerful since marriage is the powerful binding spell there is then Iā€™m gonna perform a divorced. I already bind him to stop u sing magick on me and I have the molouccio Italian hand , making that up side down Satan horns. It blocks the evil eye. It really that he keep sending me the insanely powerful entities that have completely taken over my body and use me like a puppet. I clapped back all of his shit from that spell tryna kill me and his entity deflected it to people in my life that Iā€™ve hated for so long. Itā€™s like he broke it up in prices and gave them little cursed astral trinkets in the form of keys and thought bubblesā€¦ or orbs of insanely weird colors of flashing light. They even floated me off my bed one time. They are so strong the can shove me into walls n stuff. I just laugh at that shit tho. I just donā€™t want my energy stolen anymore. I barely have enough as it is u know. I could tell u some crazy shit this guys entities did to me. They anal raped me and all kinds of shit. They operated on my overies while I was awake. But ever since then my period doesnā€™t hurt any more. So that confuses me as well. Like they legit tried to take my life three times last year and I just wonā€™t fucking die for some reason!!!:sob::sob::sob: They had me believing I had ascended and I could go live in the woods now and donā€™t need food anymore. Lol also they had me talking to my TV stand thinking it was god cause they had me in a hypnotic state or trance where I was talking in little riddles that went like thisā€¦ and bare in mind these are extremely intelligent can pull up your memory u forgot u even had!!! But the had me talking in riddles that went like thisā€¦ licky lucky sucky fucky, I like little liPssssss. And he would pop his lips at me when he said pā€¦ LiP(pop)sssss. Told me he was in love with my two year old neices lady parts. But of course Evey thing this entity says has two meanings. So he could have meant shhhh keep mouth shut about dark forces. Idk I could go on I got tons of shit they did to me by putting me in Trances
I think these thing are alien for sure hey if any wants to see some aliens I got em. Iā€™ll get em on my camera.i have extra sensory sight for them as well. I think I just naturally exist in the lower realm tbh.

Ty for asking for me I really appreciate that. Tell her I said ty. Did u tell her that his entities spy on me and tell him everything I do so I canā€™t even use defensive magick. Or should I do that anyways. I have a hellhound and a black dragon and a few Psy vampires that are bound to me and protect me. But these attacks are uncontrollable. My mom sat and watched me talk in riddles for five months. Hahahah this shit is crazy. I hate the torment but I like that transformative energy. After all I am a leo sun aries moon. And Scorpio rising. I also have Pluto Scorpio in the 12th house.

Agreed, it happens - @Nate & @The_Supreme_being please carry on the conversation here. :+1:

1 Like

My apologies. Did not mean ti bully OR to derail.

That is some fucked uo shit. I think the operation on your ovaries is an attempt to nullify your magickal power. The womb is the seat of a sorceresses power. For the sorcer, his sperm.

That is NOT good. You will need to find out how to heal whatever they did to your ovaries.

I might also recommend a subliminal affirmation software that I kniw of which is very useful for rapid learning, so you can grasp magick more quickly. I am currently using a different sub, but have heard good thungs about the oearning speed sub.

I wish I had more experience in magick so I can help you, but unfortunately I donā€™t and my teacher refuses to help. I STRONGLY recommend you read the Carlos Castaneda books. All of them. Elite LHP mages as well as my teacher make it required material for apprentices. Also Dion Fortunes book on Kabbalah when ypu get the chance. I have the luxury of practicing at my own pace because I do not have enemies. I am currently mostly focused on muggle concerns that I view as foundational. A lot of adepts jump righr into magick without first trying to understand the layout of their consciousness or mastering basic foubdational practices. I view grounding as important. Obviously you donā€™t have that luxury. I also recommend learning a yogic breathing technique kniwn as the Cobra Breath if you can find a place in your area that teaches it and you have the money for training. The 1st level ioens your 3rd eye JUST ENOUGH to help you with Lower 3 chakra blockages which I think is useful to you. I shall also share with you a mantra I was taught by a Shamanic Yogi I know: ā€œOm Kriya Babaji Namah Aumā€

You donā€™t have to say it, just think it. It helps connect you with Babaji.

Another grrat mantra is this: ā€œOm namah Shiva. Shiva Om Namahā€

It helps to connect with Shiva. I woukd say working with Shiva and Kali is a gokd bet. They are powerful, worshipped for thousands (or longer) of years in a country with an incredibly high population, as well as around the world.

I shall learn what I can about proper evocation and invocation of these 2 thoughtforms and share with you anything which may be helpful, as well as anything related to oroper protection before invoking/evoking spirits.

GET AN OBSIDION SCRYING MIRROR OR CRYSTAL BALL if you are going to work with thoughtforms.

Also, create an altar and study up on altar magick.

That is what I am currently most focused on.

You will need: a ceremonial athame (dagger) with sharp edges. Currently, I am using a sharpened and polished EDC knife by Gerber Gator, but a proper athame woukd probably be better. Study up on what to buy and buy that.

You will also need a chalice, a pentacle, a magick wand, salt and candles.

Also, any sort of objects or oracke cards related to the thoughtforms you wish to work with.

As for candles, you will need to let the candle burn out on itā€™s own. I suggest black and/or white party candles, held in shotglasses with cheap black molding clay. Hell, even play dough should help to hold it in there.

Use another shotglass to hold the salt in it. Thatā€™s what I do.

There are MANY magickal wands available online and you can make one yourself as well. Look that up if you want. I have mt eye on a golden sheen obsidion wand I found. I will post the link when I find it.

If you can DM me, I can recommend you some other resources and post links to stuff Id recommend buying which you might find useful.

Here is a link to altar magick advice:

But you might be able to make do with other things if you canā€™t adhere to their guidelines. I woukd try to follow as closely as possible though.

I will post any links I find helpful in the future.

I hope this helps so far :slight_smile:

1 Like

I found how to make this want that controls entities. I ordered the right kind of wood for it and I got the symbols to put on it as well. Also check this shit outā€¦

Iā€™m gonna get one to eat the entities inside me. Itā€™s a dark arts being as well.i believe this is the best option for my issue. Iā€™m still looking up other aliens and entities I can find to help.

1 Like

Okay cool. Iā€™d be careful with those Judge Dredd motherfuckers though. On one hand I am quite sure they would have it in for the guy you are up against. On the other, who knows what might happen after that. O dunno, maybe you can thank them and send them on their way, maybe they will refuse to leave amd then youā€™re stuck with at least one gianr golden Judge Dredd/Inspector Javert type who will expect probably a lot out of you morally, and I donā€™t even know whatbtheir morality might be. Although, it DOES say you will have a deeply impacted sense of right amd wrong. I guess youā€™ll just have to operate within those strict guidelines as long as you work with them, however long that is. Maybe you can summon one and ask it questions just to clarify? shrug

1 Like

You ask them first if the wanna work with your they will already automatically know who u are and what your about. They will know if they wanna work with me and my own personal ideas of right and wrong. Honestly I could use him for protection or even use it to help clear other people of entities. It just a thought. Do u know if u can bind multiple people to the same entity? Iā€™m thing of binding this entity to numerous people to get it to stop feeding off me so much. He is bound to me already soā€¦ Im just trying to decide a plan to work with. What do u think of thatā€¦ I would never torment a being or entity with it unless they refuse to stop TORMENTING me. Which is what my case is rn. These entities will not leave for some Reason. I think the person that sent it wonā€™t let it leave. Anyone know a good binding spell. This entity had sex with me and also asked me to marry it and I said yes because I was in a trance state. So weā€™re connected thru a marriage and thru sex magick. As soon as I said yes it started speaking in some kind of bionic ancient language. im thinking about doing a ceremony or ritual as a divorce lol and summing a spirit that can be a witness and also summon a demon that breaks marriages. I gotta go thru the goetiaā€¦ was also thinking about summoning yemeya as well cause she settles discord in relationships. Thank you for contacting your teacher for me that means a lot.

Iā€™m thinking I have to become a vampire myself to beat him. If I feed back off of him it will be a pointless for him to continue. Iā€™ll maybe call the vampiric form of yemeya as well. She can help me bring out my predatory side. Also that ragwald entitiy is a creature of the dark arts. I enjoy a good balance of light and dark as well. I donā€™t go out of my way to hurt people unless they fuck with me. I already have about 5 different kinds of vampire entities that are bound to a charm on my neck to feed me energy. I did this only for survival because this entity would not let me use my mind. And it stopping my breathing and giving me heart palpitations. So started to learn how to feed. Reverse feed. So now I use these vampires and send them to dip shits I hate and take their energy. I also have vampires that live inside my body and they feed energy. I just need to make more vampire friends also.

Ooooooo!!! What about feeding off the entities!!!
Oh and this entity is not a spirit. Itā€™s a living entity. I asked the lady about him and she said he would be best for protection from rogue aliens. Since I canā€™t use my third eye I have to rely on this lady to summon them for me. But I know itā€™ll be worth it. Iā€™m thinking if get a mimic type of entity. Some of them can absorb the other entities powers and mimic them to fight and wield the exact powers and abilities or even create a stronger entity in its self and fight these off. There is a lot of options here. I wanna summon some bad ass aliens to work with. Gonna take hours of meditating tho which I simply am unable to do right. Iā€™ve also used group magick against this thingā€¦ still didnā€™t work.

1 Like

Looks like youā€™re coming uo with a lot of ideas and thatā€™s awesome. I am unfortunately not aquainted enough with these kinds of things to have the best advice to give you, other than ā€œDonā€™t make the killshot until you got them lined up ans standing on the red X with the backs turned.ā€ If you catch my drift. Make sure whatever you do, it ends the conflict decisively inbyour favour in one blow.

1 Like

Iā€™ve had to start taking meds for Parkinson disease for the tremors Iā€™m having from the feeding and energetic torture. Iā€™m also on two anti depressants and I have to take extremely strong anti psychotics. I hate this shit.

Thatā€™s terrible. You can beat this guy. Just make sure you play your cards right.

1 Like

Ok thank youā€¦ Forging person power then wait for the moment to strike like a scorpion.

1 Like

Exactly. You are NOT just lying down and accepting your fate. You are reconfiguring the battlefield to your liking right under his nose. And when you make your killing blow, he will be powerless to stop you.

When you take your shot, make it count. Get him right between the eyes.

1 Like

He knows every move I make btwā€¦ Heā€™ll be waiting for my attack and when I do attack he will kill me. He spys on me with these entities. I donā€™t think I will attack him per say. But I will attack his entities. Iā€™m seriously afraid of the things he can do. Heā€™s made my life unbearable for the last ten months. And these entity block any magick sent to him. Remember I said I did a clap back spell on him and he deflected it to my own enemies. As way to water down the blow he got back from me. I feel like group magick works best for this kind of thing and using the power of numbers. Heā€™s gotta whole legion of entities so heā€™s using the power of number against me as well. Iā€™ve had over a hundred of the feeders on my at once. I am afraid it might back fire in me if I try to kill him. Heā€™s made me a slave. Put astral chains on me.

None the less im gonna figure it out.what kind of blow or attck u think I should use if I were to strike