Removed chatting re: The Vampire

“I am learning to fight back. This fool has been torturing me and feeding off of me for 11 months”

That’s the spirit!

Yeah that’s why I made the message I did so I could get help on fighting back doofus. Why are people on here always trying to start fight with someone. It’s fucking lame!!!

N btw it’s impossible to kill the ego. U need it… u integrate it instead. It’s a tool. Called ego magick

“I’m looking for some help on how to get where I need to go. I want to summon an immortal vampire entity to make a pact with him to save myself.”

Be careful. My teacher warned me about working with demons. She said that before pne works with them, one must do the prerequisite intensuve work in order to properly protect oneself. I do not know what that protection entails, but I’m damn sure it is more than the LBPR as many people seem to think is adequate.

I would recommend working with angellic thoughtforms or pagan deity thoughtforms instead TBH. Or learning psychic defense without using thoughtforms. Possibly crrsting egogoric projections may help, but I do not know how to do that.

I warn you though not to work with demons until you really know how to properly defend yourself.

That being said, this vampire feeding off of you is likely to really get their comeuppance if you play your cards right. Please make a thread and I will send a link of it to my teacher and ask if she has any advice I might give you to help. I doubt she would care to start her own account.

Please check out these links:

I hope these help. Best I can do for now. Also, read Dion Fortune’s “Psychic Defense” or watch the narrated video on Youtube for free.

Warning: the weird spooky occultist voice gets a bit annoying quickly and is a bit distracting.

Nothing is impossible. And the “impossible” is something the warrior strives to do. The human ego is no mere tool. It is a prison.

Also, I was not looking to “start a fight” Again, I apologize for my rudeness and insensitivity. There is no need to hold onto that shit. It is a waste of precious energy at a time when you are being drained.

1 Like

Ty for the advice. I’m going to summon more vampires to help me collect energy cause he feeds off me till I can’t breathe n I start having heart palpitations. It’s very serious n not a joke. I’m told the only way to survive this is to become a vampire myself. Vampires will eat right thru any sheild u put up. So that is a useless technique when it comes to my situation. This entity is bound to me thru some kind of spiritual marriage.and it fucked me too. So I know for a fact I’m fucked when it comes to just fighting with love and light.i have to dig deeper and find my own predatory nature’s and feed back off him. Yes I would make a deal to save myself.

1 Like

Agreed I don’t hold grudges I just want some help.

I’m gonna summon more vampires an start a little mini army for myself. Thinking of working with Shiva.

Perfectly understandable. I will contact my teacher and ask her for advice. She is powerful, especially now that the ancient sorceror who created her has escaped from Penumbra and merged his consciousness with hers. Please post a thread with all the relevant knowledge so I can just send her everything ahe needs to know in one go. She is… not the kind of person who is likely to go through multiple pages of comments to read the relevant info. Best to streamline the process by detailing EVERYTHING she and the rest of this community need to know in one page.

Also, regarding the works of Castaneda: STAY AWAY FROM DREAM SORCERY. Neophytes are warned against it for a good reason. My teacher was created as a powerful egogoric projection (a personal thought form) by a powerful ancient wizard who areogantly ignored the warnings and thought it would be easy to reject the offers made in the 2nd gate. Then he got trapped there for God knows how long. He created my teacher as a means of escape. She developed her own consciousness and was a powerful creatrix in her own right. A little over a month after meeting her (and becoming good friends) the wizard escaped and fused his consciousness with hers.

She is more powerful now, but it is still a grave warning I give you not to get mixed up in that practice.

Anyway, my teacher says that no sooner did they finally escape that barren place in the astral realm than did they find themselves in another, insisting that there are an infinitude of prisons (all exists within the void) and that of all the prisons they had personally experienced, the human ego is the most horrifying yet. This includes Penumbra, mental hospitals (horrifying in their own right) and whatever memorized of whatever past life situations my teacher had formed while the wizard was trapped in Penumbra. (It is possible for a powerful enough adept to create the past from the future, though my teacher did not kniw this was what she was doing at the time. Only after the wizard fused with her did that become known)

Thus I say to you that escaping the ego is of high importance, within due timing of course.

Also, from what I can tell, unconditional love is luje sunlight to these vampyres, but in order to make use of that, I imagine one’s heart would have to be open. Hose with truly open hearts are extremely rare. Humanity has been ritually tortured and spiritually raped into a state of deep trauma. As such, lower chakra blockages abound, preventing prana from reaching the anahata. Most “positive” people merely go through the motions and bullshit themselves. Still, now is not the time for unconditional love and compassion for your enemy. If you do not have the means to properly cultivate much less utilize some shit like that, then I agree more negative means are probably required.

Then again, I am no expert. We shall see what my teacher says.

1 Like

I will make a post Tom then. And thank you for the advice I think that’s what he did was put me in an astral prison.they pulled me into another dimension. I would love to talk to some like her thank you. I’ll make the post Tom. I’m exhausted and don’t wanna type all that out rn. I’ll be all over the place I have so much info. I’m very weary of people now as well. I don’t trust. Not after this.

This dude visits me in my dreams as well and beats me up in the astral

I’m reading a book rn called black vamparism it’s pretty much on point

1 Like

“I’m thinking of working with Shiva”

Good choice. My teacher has experience working with Shiva and Kali. Although I myself am unfamiliar. Still, in regards to summoning demons and vampires and shit, I warn you not to begin working with demons until younhave properly protected yourself. Younare summoning vampires to protect you from vampirism. Would it make sense then not to protect yourself from THOSE vampires first then? Again, let us see what my teacher says. Also, if you intend to work with demons, I recommend buying a real obsidion scrying mirror or crystal ball. Real obsidian scrying mirrors were mandatory in my teacher’s dark order for EXACTLY that purpose. Obsidian is prized by sorcerors for it’s energetic properties. GET AN OBSIDION MIRROR. Crystal balls probably work too though. Real talk, when I get up the money that’s what I intend to get.

1 Like

Ok I’ll do that I wanna work with whoever is most powerful. Shiva visited me when I was nine so he knows me I’ve already summoned a few demons and none of em helped

“This dude visits me in my dreams and beats me up in the astral”

He practices dream sorcery? Interesting.

Please note that in the thread as well.

I really hope this dude isn’t Family. They have a penchant for that sort of crap.

1 Like

I’m not light or dark I’m neutral and use both accordingly to what I’m tryna do. I don’t mind feeding of a rapist and destroying his life kinda Dexter shit.

1 Like

But yeah I’m not gonna summon any more demons it doesn’t help anyways.

“I’m reading a book rn called black vamparism it’s pretty much on point”

Then it goes on my ever increasing list of shit I need to read LOL

1 Like

“I’m not light or dark I’m neutral and use both accordingly to what I’m tryna do. I don’t mind feeding of a rapist and destroying his life kinda Dexter shit.”

Right on. Fuck polarity!

My teacher is not available atm but I will contact them when I can. Just make sure I have a thread to show them and make sure EVEYTHING you want them to read is in that thread. Even shit you’ve said already.

I will help you as much as I can. Sorry if I don’t have much experience to share.

1 Like

Okay, so… Hey The_Supreme_Being,

I have good news bad news and more good news.

Good news: I talked to my teacher about your situation.

Bad news: she refuses to give you any magickal spells or anything like that, because she believes that if you are worth your salt you will be able to do it on your own, aink or swim. It will mle you into a finer warrior. That is how her master taught her and she loved it. The warrior lives for the challenge.

Good news: after explaining further to her your situation, she seems to think you will do fine.

Here’s rhe rundown of our interaction:

I told her of your situation and asked if she had advice.

Her response at first was “I don’t give a shit” followed by “Tell her to put on her big girls pants amd stop being a victim”

I laughed. I TOLD YOU this is the kind of talk I’m used to XD

Anyway, I explained that it seems youbare doing that and explained your situation further.

Here are some of the highlights:

1: she said that when a woman acknowledges her power, she should be able to defeat a man “in a sniff” Even her master admitted that “A sorceress who brings her A game is fucking unbeatable” This is because women are more magically powerful than men. The tradeoff is that you are more emotionally vulnerable and physically weak. Seems “girl power” is a real thing though. Who knew?

2: she said those who make a thing if habitually molesting others are just begging to be destroyed. I agree with this assessment honestly.

3: she said the best thing to do is be operate from the shadows, handle things strategically and wait to strike until you have the means to end the conflict in one swift, decisive blow. If you can’t operate from the shadows, my advice is to make him think you’ve given up and resigned to your fate as a psychic blood bank so to speak. That way, you can catch him off guard and amnihilate his ass when his pants are down at just the right moment.

4: she said that so long as what you are doing is not out if malice or pettiness, but strategy, you will be good. Otherwise, no. Be above your pettiness. You must be strategic amd you must oreserve your energy AT ALL COSTS. I tokd her that seems to be what you are doing out of a nwed for survival and she said that you shoukd be good then.

1. She said one you beat him, most likely one of two things will happen: either he will become your devoted ally or if you are mean he will become your slave. My personal suggestion is to make him your rally if you can, because you don’t want to get caught up in cycles of revenge and violence and shit. But you know, that’s just like, my opinion man :stuck_out_tongue:

2. If he continues after you have asked him to stop, you shoukd annihilate him. I agree. I You got what it takes.

I know she disapproves of helping you, but I wanna see you kick this dude’s ass. If there’s any further help I can give you, I’ll let you know and so what I can. To whatever extent I can help, you ha e an ally in me :slight_smile:

Trial by fire. Go kick some ass! \m/

1 Like