Remote sex magick

Having some difficulty making sex with certain people a reality and to happen faster. I’ve been doing telepathic sex on this person. He gives me signs of interest before I did the magick and now afterwards, he’s very nervous and can hardly speak to me. I’m still a beginner in magick. I’ve written a petition paper and I do telepathic sex everytime I’m aroused. The petition paper instantly dissolved. I accidentally got it wet after I wrote it and let it dry for a few hours but the paper turned into pulp crumbles. What’s the best method to speed up the magick process. I’ve never worked with spirits or deities, I just do novice petition papers, jars, psychic and elemental magick but I’m getting impatient. The magick is working but very slow.

1 Like

Do magick to make him more confident and easier to talk to.

3 Likes

Get a poppet representing you target of Sexual Interest. Then just use it as a focus for Telepathic Sex Magick. Everytime you do it Bind the Poppet Signifying Sexual Bondage Games while saying your Sexual Affirmation and sending sexual energy.

Not making gaurantees, but binding for sex does help cause an attitude change. You have to be sincere emotionally about the sexual binding though as if ita something you enjoy or it will not work that well.

3 Likes

Welcome to the forum @Mina22. Please take a moment to click the image below and introduce yourself:

handIntro

1 Like

Thanks!

Thank you! Will it cause obsession for the poppet?

1 Like

Thank you! Just a regular petition paper?

1 Like

To tell you the truth it really is based on the strength of your magick and his strength. Magickal strength is affected by Emotional Power.

Basically your psychically Sexually Dominating him when it comes down to it. The more powerful you are and the more consistently you do it the better. Best to do at night or when you think he sleeps.

2 Likes

Thank you!

Well. Write down affirmations… Such as “I am binding you to X” or whatever. Iys a script you repeat out loud in ritual like a prayer when you direct energy. If you like all the fancy occult stuff you can even turn the affirmation into a sigil using Osman Austin Spare method (google it), stuffing it into Poppet…i.e. A sexual affirmation sigil stuffed into Crotch of Poppet. Saying the affirmation over the sigil will turn you into a Crotch Whisperer.

3 Likes

The crotch whisperer lol. I’m still trying to master sigils. The explanations I find don’t make much sense when forming the symbol form.

Basically you write a sentence. Cross out all repeat letters. Use left over letters and put them togethor to look like a Sigil. You can also shift alter the finalized sigil if you want as its mostly sumbolizing to you what it means. You could merge it with Runes if you want. Its your own work of art.

2 Likes

Thank you!