Relationships and the LHP

I was wondering how others manage to practise and keep a relationship with a person who is not a believer or worse?

At what point do you even mention to a new partner that you love Lucifer and practice Magic without them running away?

I think this is going to be challenging

12 Likes

Fortunately my wife is following me to the dark side. :slight_smile: I’m not sure I could handle it otherwise. There’s just too much of a disparity of worldview. Magick is such a big part of my life that I need to be able to share that with a partner.

10 Likes

I could not NOT mention it,since we live in a small place together and you can’t NOT notice my setup…
He isn’t following but he leaves me alone with it, which is good enough.

8 Likes

If it’s important to you, then it should be mentioned up front, before the relationship becomes serious.

If they run, they run.

However, if they stick around, and actually do care for you, chances are good that they will accept it, even if they themselves are non believers. I know a few atheists who are married to Christians, and the key seems to be neither side forcing their views on the other, and actually giving a crap about the other’s feelings.

8 Likes

I am an honest and upfront kind of person …but people seem bloody terrified of anything that is not easily understood and labelled dark, weird and for crazy people by the general Population.

I lost ‘friends’ when I started getting into this seriously. It is still so stigmatised.

9 Likes

The day I do have a girlfriend I will be upfront about my practices. If I have to choose at any point, I choose my path.

To be honest girls haven’t ever been that into me, I’m just not that guy. So if she decides to leave after I tell her, then it’s her choice. If not then I guess I’ve found my Fallen Angel :3

10 Likes

That’s the thing about Magick. It makes you lose those who are not true to you or who will hold back your ascent.

5 Likes

Maybe the answer is a black magic / LHP dating agency? You could patent this and make millions maybe??

5 Likes

That’s not a bad idea at all😅

I have noticed that I can sense if two people are compatible for each other to an extent :thinking:

4 Likes

Remember me when you are a millionaire and I will be your girlfriend :heart:

4 Likes

:joy::joy:. Lol

3 Likes

There is a thread about this idea already, and there was a former member of this forum who tried to create one but it didn’t get very far off the ground.

However, as magicians, it would not be too difficult to cast a spell to bring a lover who would be okay with your practice.

9 Likes

I guess this Samael has found his Lilith XD

6 Likes

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Sounds lovely

5 Likes

Interesting… Most alternative dating sites don’t work out idk why. I remember this was true for a Goth side I was part of.

4 Likes

Yeah, niche sites don’t really do well, except those for sexual fetishes.

My guess is that the population either isn’t big enough or simply not interested.

4 Likes

My wife is a non believer and we don’t talk about anything regarding the subject. She and her sister are huge fans of that show supernatural so it kills me when they binge watch it. Im over here doing my thing and know whats really up and they are caught up in being fake. It honestly doesn’t sit well with me that she is ok with living like the rest of the sheep. I also have had a much different upbringing then her having grown up experiencing death and seeing spirits.

6 Likes

I get frustrated. I am glad I have the BALG forum or I would be completely isolated in my practice.

I know exactly what you mean, my bf used to think I was spending money to just talk to myself

People who go to Church do not get this for talking to things they can’t see… Quite the opposite.

7 Likes

Mental barriers are only that and some people can’t step out of their safe zone but at the end if there is love and understanding then there’s no reason why should any of us would skip something magical called LOVE*

3 Likes

I date, I enjoy people’s company but I don’t like the idea of relationships.
I’m mostly attracted to intelligent people any type of intelligence.
If I ever got into a relationship anytime soon (which I doubt)
There has to be respect if you don’t respect my beliefs you don’t respect me as person
There for I will never be in relationship without equal respect of our differences.

5 Likes