Regional study and practice groups

I would like to start and put together a way for those of us in the same area to be able share ideas and if others want to even practice in group atmosphere, is any one interested in this idea?

Of course…I would like for 10 people to move to North Dakota…but I realize that is impossible…I am the only one in this area…
But sounds like a good idea for a legit project.
Maxx

Maxx…when did something become impossible, create your universe, no???

LOL…but I do not want 10 people wanting me to move out of North Dakota…Ha.

Maxx

Well if anyone lives in the chicago area, I’m always in need of an accomplice who can let me use their space to do evocations. It’s inconvenient always doing them only on the weekends or late at night when I have to sneak around.

Maxx i know what you mean, just keep in mind asking to have like minded people you might match up with happen to step forward and randommly be brought into contact with you is no more out there than saying I am going to ask for a non physical being to come into this world thru my means… learn to dream bigger darling, to quote inception.

Defectron… I live in Chicago land area but have the same issue, lets work on this together, do you mind saying what are you hail from and a little about your self, i have no problem sharing the same in return.

[quote=“ryanjw1217, post:6, topic:307”]Maxx i know what you mean, just keep in mind asking to have like minded people you might match up with happen to step forward and randommly be brought into contact with you is no more out there than saying I am going to ask for a non physical being to come into this world thru my means… learn to dream bigger darling, to quote inception.

Defectron… I live in Chicago land area but have the same issue, lets work on this together, do you mind saying what are you hail from and a little about your self, i have no problem sharing the same in return.[/quote]

Sure, I would prefer to do so over PM’s though. I’ll send you my info in a bit.

sounds good, let me know if you have any problems

Good idea Ryan but I’m not sure if I’m the only UK - London area - person on the forum? Any other Limeys out there?

It’s a good idea, I just doubt there are anyone here living close to me. I live in Denmark, Aarhus area.

I wish there was someone in the Salt Lake City, Utah area - but god damned it, Sadly I think I may be the only BoA owner in SLC :frowning:

Any one else in the Dallas Texas area?

open yourself and they will find you, you dont need to find them

ZachD555 - just move up here man :stuck_out_tongue: haha

SoCal here.

If anyone feels like making a trip to Mississippi I am always up for a visit. My house feels like a demonic nuke went off in here because I never banish though but you will get used to it.

how far from Memphis are you…I will have to come there soon to pick up an item…and go down to Como area to visit an old guitar player that is ill …?

Maxx

About two hours. I live near Corinth

Hey guy, i had an idea I thought i might throw out there,
A: I had an idea of actually trying some group experiments if anyone is up for that…, what i mean by this is if anyone wants to pick a thing they would like to see happen and would like to try including others on this to increase power on the effectiveness of the intention it might be a beneficial thing. in return we help each other in an intention also.
this is no holes bared if anyone is uncomfortable with a particular persons desire they do not need to assist at all, eg baneful magic for example…
I was thinking anyone who wants to participate could pick a thing they want done and we all take turns some how in picking a night, time or just a day and time “job schedule” permitting to all choose our own way of making this idea come to fruition. does anyone want to participate n this all from our own respective areas?

Well I havent been banishing where I do my evocations much, I’ll probably do so after I’m done witht he boa pathworking though since I plan to do an angelic pathwork after that in the same area.