Regional study and practice groups

[quote=“ryanjw1217, post:19, topic:307”]Hey guy, i had an idea I thought i might throw out there,
A: I had an idea of actually trying some group experiments if anyone is up for that…, what i mean by this is if anyone wants to pick a thing they would like to see happen and would like to try including others on this to increase power on the effectiveness of the intention it might be a beneficial thing. in return we help each other in an intention also.
this is no holes bared if anyone is uncomfortable with a particular persons desire they do not need to assist at all, eg baneful magic for example…
I was thinking anyone who wants to participate could pick a thing they want done and we all take turns some how in picking a night, time or just a day and time “job schedule” permitting to all choose our own way of making this idea come to fruition. does anyone want to participate n this all from our own respective areas?[/quote]

I’d be down for that since you’ve made it non-committal and at our discretion. I’ve got some pretty consuming magical works underway at the moment but would be willing to check in here and help out on some projects.

I’m from the Southwest Missouri Northwest Arkansas area, right smack in the middle of the Bible belt.

the thought just occurred to me…many people here are a little short on finances in todays market…take a number to be assigned and with those that sign up…on a particular day…everyone will work for benefit of that member to increase finances…or health, or love…etc…those are the most recurring things I see people asking for…on the day before have the targer person post what they need the most of and then everyone works on it. This should be a big result coming in…

this will work if it is structured correctly…on the day that person named and numbered does nothing but receive…then on the other days they work for the others named…with one specific person bombarded with the benefit…and this would be a motivational tool to help those that lack fire in their belly to do something daily in doing…rather than reading…and with the target posting about the results, you can see with your own eyes what your efforts and results are doing…giving you more self confidence in your abilities…great for newbies as well as those more experienced…but everyone benefits in all kinds of ways.

Someone that loves to organize take it up and put it together…etc.

Maxx

[quote=“Maxx, post:22, topic:307”]the thought just occurred to me…many people here are a little short on finances in todays market…take a number to be assigned and with those that sign up…on a particular day…everyone will work for benefit of that member to increase finances…or health, or love…etc…those are the most recurring things I see people asking for…on the day before have the targer person post what they need the most of and then everyone works on it. This should be a big result coming in…

this will work if it is structured correctly…on the day that person named and numbered does nothing but receive…then on the other days they work for the others named…with one specific person bombarded with the benefit…and this would be a motivational tool to help those that lack fire in their belly to do something daily in doing…rather than reading…and with the target posting about the results, you can see with your own eyes what your efforts and results are doing…giving you more self confidence in your abilities…great for newbies as well as those more experienced…but everyone benefits in all kinds of ways.

Someone that loves to organize take it up and put it together…etc.

Maxx[/quote]

Fucking brilliant Maxx!
It’s your idea - I say you do it. Open a thread and get on it. I’ll participate, no question. This is something I’ve thought of on a more physical level financially, a group of men that helps each other get out of debt one at a time. But I’ve never considered it on a magickal level - I say go for it!
I think you’re perfect to head such an operation!

No…I am not the perfect one for organization…lol…but I posted under Money Spells…Let us see what happens…

Maxx

[quote=“Maxx, post:24, topic:307”]No…I am not the perfect one for organization…lol…but I posted under Money Spells…Let us see what happens…

Maxx[/quote]

I feel ya on that, Maxx … I love to brainstorm & come up with potentially brilliant ideas. But I don’t really have the mental patience to stay with it for the long haul & oversee details. I leave that to the folks who ARE good at it.

But the idea is out here now, and I bet a natural leader will sort of rise to the surface & finesse the dynamics of it. It really is a practical & workable idea!

I can already think of at least two individuals who would be perfect to take it from here … wonder if either of them will volunteer? :wink: Z

I walk in the same shoes, Zoe…part of my many skeletons…
But that lines up with the numerology part I was assigned with…smile.

Maxx

Awesome idea, maxx! Me likes :slight_smile:

I like the idea too, will go to follow it in the money spell !!!

Great idea Maxx…Lets get it on!

Neophyte…I have you assigned a number…now what should I put you down as the topic we would work toward for you?

Maxx

It gets real when a guy says lets get it on to another guy…

Well, lets get it on

necromaster are you pulling my plonker mate…

and we just got awkward lol

Very awkward…

Nothin’ wrong with a lil’ plonker pullin’ - in fact - I think it was George Washington who said, “Plonker pulling and moral duty are inseparably connected.”