Reflection about DOM

I’ve seen that many have good results with this system when making requests, spell or whatever, although it’s practically a coercive system.

I wonder what Lucifer, Hecate, Belial or some other entity thinks regarding this system… does anyone who has the possibility of communicating directly with these entities, know what their point of view regarding this system ?..

Note: added “demons of magick” tag so this post will come up in searches on that term, and not everyone knows what “DOM” is.

I don’t think they give a flying fuck. Why would they? I’m connected to Belial and he’s all about doing what you want to do, without looking for approval from others. if it works it works, if it doesn’t, change it.

More than seeking approval, it was the concern of breaking a possible relationship in the future.
We all know that when you approach an entity, generally the beginning will not be spontaneous. They could even test you to see if you are worthy for help.
I thought this system wasn’t a good start.

I really don’t think this will be an issue. Everybody has to start at the beginning, and it’s not sensible to project human values onto them to this extent. They’re not human and they don’t think like humans.

Then kick them to the curb. In my book, this is the sign that your connection has been hijacked by a lesser being that isn’t worth working with. It’s feeding off the pain caused by the “trials” under the guise of it being for your own good, except it very obviously isn’t helpful at all and as the victim you should not blame yourself.

If they are leading you through an initiative process that you learn from that’s a different think, and if they are removing things from your life that are in your way that’s another, but “testing” you for the sake of “showing you are worthy” for THEM to deign yo work with your is absolute ego-based petty bullshit and not to be put up with. Find better entities that don’t play silly games