Recommendations for changing aspects of the self

So basically I’m trying to put together a ritual to make me obsessed with learning
Or we can go with enjoy learning either one

Any opinions/advice is appreciated

2 Likes

Write a petition to your higher self.

3 Likes

Why did u recommend the high self? Just wondering

2 Likes

Because this would be a change made in you

1 Like

I also like Lucifuge in his capacity as librarian, he’s big on knowledge and understanding as the goal of learning. The truck is too learn something that interests you and meets your goals, ime.

2 Likes

This is from Damon Brand’s "Angels of alchemy. It’s all about changing your personality with the 42 angels. There’s also a section about evoking them

2 Likes

Since you mentioned learning I’ve had great success with both Athena and Saraswati when it comes to this so I recommend them

1 Like

Here’s a sex magick working. Each of these are sigils that you fire with orgasm magick. You can check out the book Adventures in Sex Magick by Damon Brand.

This is the reading that comes with the sex magick working (Downloadable Materials — The Learning Scientists). You see it’s called “downloadable materials” because the materials help you get the downloads.

If you are concerned about a specific subject, then I’d do rituals for that subject as well. Ace the exam magick has worked very well for me. You have to study, but it more or less makes you study correctly, which means you spend less time studying. That’s not laziness, that’s efficiency. Or call it laziness. I don’t care. If I get the A with a week of all-nighters (mostly fucking around on my phone or talking) and I get the A with a week or so of reasonable fucking living and focused study sessions and then a few hours of gaming, I’m gonna pick the second option. If you don’t get the A, though, well that’s another matter. If you don’t know what your grade is going to be before you take the exam, you should re-evaluate your studying. Not study harder, study smarter and thusly become smarter.

What’s that? Sorry I can’t hear the inefficient over the sound of fyu fyu fyu fyu fyu with my As piled up next to me. Sure my dude, you’re totally smarter than me. Fyu fyu fyu fyu fyu. Actually for me now it’s more like cash. Fyu fyu

Sex Magick Working

How did I come to be so wonderfully skilled at learning?
Learning

How did I come to be so wonderfully skilled at retrieval practice?
Retrieval Practice

How did I come to be so wonderfully skilled at spaced practice?
Spaced Practice

How did I come to be so wonderfully skilled at interleaving?
Interleaving

How did I come to be so wonderfully skilled at elaboration?
Elaboration

How did I come to be so wonderfully skilled at concrete examples?
Concrete Examples

How did I come to be so wonderfully skilled at dual coding?
Dual Coding

How did I come to have such wonderful knowledge?
Knowledge