Recieved this: what do you think it is?

House/Legion sigil/Gate

1 Like

There is probably a lot more there that I missed.

Itā€™s pretty strong. Probably a sigil for an entity. Or a gate. But then again, sigils are gateways.

1 Like

I am sorry for being uneducated I am not very familiar at all with astrology. Would you mind breaking it down for me, what you just said that is?

I only know aerological signs have certain houses and also have different days, times, ages, as well as specific attributes but none more than that.

I will try that. Thanks. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Same for me. But thereā€™s more I will reveal what I found out soon enough. Just waiting a bit more.

From what Iā€™ve been able to feel for myself this is indeed a sigil.

1 Like

Itā€™s definitely adversarial in nature.

1 Like

i mean a sigil for a house of spirits. an infernal one of course. butt thee only way to realy figure this out is to project yourself trough this gate or evoke from it other than that as long as you have the question in your head the answer will come. it would be most direct if you had a dream about it which you may have in time. do not settle for some intelectual amswer of this bit seek experieces. Annother wayu is to mediyate upon this sigil imagining it and seeig what thoughts emotions visions come themselves.

1 Like

Could be a mash up of other sigils.

1 Like

Could be but I canā€™t think of all that many from the top of my head that would come together to something like this. With the exception of the trident.

1 Like

Iā€™ll post what I got from it pretty soon now. Plus Iā€™ll add that and see what I get in addition to what Iā€™ve already found.

1 Like

Aweasome aproach. i myself received a symbol today. but i wasnā€™t satisfied with it and now i saw yours. its perfect for me :slight_smile:

1 Like

I see the tree of life

3 Likes

My experiences
Iā€™ll give my account below of how I got the sigil however, Iā€™ll try to keep it somewhat destilated and not to long and including the essentials to get the experience across if you want more details ask and I will be sure to answer. ^

As accounted for in the thread so far. the image above is from my view as well as others it seems have arrived to the same conclusion (?) that itā€™s a sigil or gateway or both. I myself view this as a sigil, why?

Hereā€™s why it a little bit of a tangent but it belongs to the topic at hand. I was ā€œplayingā€ with the Ouija Board as a means to train my clairaudience a few weeks back and Iā€™ve been instructed since to move on, however in these session after running into a few impostors, ZoZo being one of them. An entity came to me and spoke through the means of the Ouija Board, it took a bit before the communication actually went smoothly as initally it was difficult for the spirit to communicate clearly, as is the per usual case with spitis not belonging to the Dead or Undead.

It more or les told me it has been sent to be by another, specifically Lucifer himself. Naturally I asked the entity why Lucifer didnā€™t come himself to speak to me in case he had soemthing that he wished to relay to me. Lucifer in my world is by no means a s subtle spirit and usually donā€™t let other do his work for him. The spirit basically said I am a bit of a special case, the spirit let me know that it would train me after I had reached a certain point in my divination (divining without tools).

I am special case because I need a vast amount of convincing and I wonā€™t take anything for granted or obvious unless Iā€™ve tried or tested it myself, irregardless of itā€™s a spirit or not. With that the spirit basically said: ā€œYou wonā€™t listen to anyone including yourself, there in lies your ultimate strength and weakness, you will have to witness and behold the extent of your own power before I can teach you anything that would of any real worth to you. Once that is done Lucifer awaits and shalt teach you further.ā€

The spirit revealed itā€™s name at that time. And later as I developed my automatic writing and did that the same spirit came through with loads of messages and things I should take into consideration. Initally it thought it was my head and I wasnā€™t doing it right, then as it progressed a voice could be heard and a prescence started to build behind my back, the voice said: ā€œIā€™ll give you this, you wonā€™t belive me unless I donā€™t, consider this a token of trust and you are ging to need it of you are going to go any further. If you canā€™t trust me you should tat least trust yourself.ā€ - an image flashed briefly and partial outline of the trident was visible it looked more like ā€œyā€ at first. Then I asked for guidance as in the entity to guide my hand since my visual faculties arenā€™t very well developed yet.
From there my hands knew how to move and I wasnā€™t able to stop until I was done, and as the lines were somewhat off I knew they were wrong and corrected them. There was just no ā€œintuitive guess workā€ (a an invented often used phrase of mine) involved in this.

The spirit revealed himself to be:

Name: Nuthā€™Zahn

Description:
Heā€™s a spirit belonging to Lucifer legions, he teaches magicians specifically arcane secrets that have apparently either been forgotten about or very few have taken interest in. He has been assigned to not only teach me basics but some advanced applications of them. He also has according to him some deep secrets about Dviniation to teach if the magician so wishes.

What I plan to do

Improve my divination skills so I can work with this spirit along with others who have called on me before. Once that approcah is reached Iā€™ll take on a very meditative and evocative approach to learn what he has to teach. Iā€™ll attmept to update you about how I do. Weā€™ll see if you get the name, info, etc. if you evoke him.

BUMP

7 Likes

Thatā€™s cool, in a vision or?

Perhaps try looking at it upside downā€¦

You. Mean one will see the tree of life if I do?

3 Likes

Point taken. It still is pretty cool.