Recharging energy

I’ve noticed that I tend to expel my energy rather quickly during tarot readings and it takes a while to recharge. What’s a way to recharge quickly amd how do you know how much you have at a given time?

How you feel.

Pretty normal. Take a nap, eat something, sit in the sun, channel energy from another source, do something mundane, just chill.

I don’t really see any benefit from rushing things, you develop more of a base energy as you do more.

2 Likes

As you do it more often you will learn how to not expel more energy than you have. This is one of the reasons why beginners are advised to take it slow for a bit. :sweat_smile:

I like to meditate in the moonlight to recharge my energy or sit with some of my crystals :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Me using too much energy at once would explain a lot. @victory

1 Like

Sitting outside in the sun, huh? That might explain some things. I haven’t been outside much the last week or so.

1 Like

Everyone’s different. @victory uses the moon, the same way I do the sun. My boyfriend prefers the moon too, but it’s a cooler feel when you pull the energy into you, and I prefer the warmth of the sun. Learning how to pull the energy from the source helps a lot, but it takes energy to do so, until you get better at it.

2 Likes

Qigong or energy work is generally the simplist way.
The trick is to find method that meshes well with you.

You can find a few links to some example here.

1 Like

I took a break from qigong but picked it up again yesterday. Good to know I was on the right track.
@Dinmiatus