Recent discovery of being a hybrid

I’m literally his daughter. No every one is from him. Just saying. Maybe you are. You could ask him. He will tell you

It’s okay, I found who I was not long ago and I still try to learn as much as I can.

2 Likes

It’s def time consuming. Stressful too.

Yeah, but learning new interesting things is also very nice.

1 Like

Can be. I’m just waiting for the Reptilians to show up. They know about me I’m told. Not sure what’s next.

1 Like

You should be careful. Don’t trust them before they prove themselves. They could be the human friendly/neuteal Reptilians who are okay or the bad Reptilians that may have other plans for you. That’s why you should be careful, just to be sure you know.

1 Like

I thought about that. But Satan won’t let them hurt me. Daemonic geotc family rules over Reptilians. I have a lot of legions too. Watch over me. Not worried. I have guardians. If you sent your daughter to earth would you protect her? Thank you for mentioning that. It’s worth paying attention to

1 Like

guess you’re a star-child, so, that’s cool… :slight_smile:
you might want to look up: crystal child and indigo child, you could be one of the 2 unless something else…;
I’d definitely try to get a channeling done or learn to unlock your channeling abilities.

Also we are microcosms ultimately we do have many archetypes on many levels, the human vessel just being one expression…;
:slight_smile:

3 Likes

Of course I would protect her. And you’re right, we all here have spirits that we work with, have close relationships, etc that wouldn’t let them hurt us. I also have spirits that protect me other than my legions. But you should never stop being careful I guess.

2 Likes

I can channel energy and Daemons. Still learning others things. The abilities I have some from being daemonic and recently found out from Reptilian. Weird cause we all look human. FYI. I’m told the majority of this planet is between 25-50% human. Rest are something else.

3 Likes

True.

1 Like

Actually, I know many races on Earth (but I haven’t confirmed it other than the reptilians).

1 Like

One reason I’m here on earth is to teach. Satan told me that I guess he doesn’t want us to live in ignorance

2 Likes

The geotic family is ever watching and teaching me. I hope I can help others. As well as myself. Learning why where here. There is a war coming. I don’t know when. I’m sure those who follow them will know too.

1 Like

Pretty cool I can feel all of your energy. :hugs:

1 Like

Yeah, I hear that a lot. My reason for being here is to fight the final battle. I need to learn as much as possible and prepare everyone. Once the time comes, I’m supposed to lead the great armies and free Earth and everything that the enemy holds.

I have also been told that all demon kings are with me at all times getting me ready for when the time comes. I haven’t spoken to all of them yet though.

2 Likes

True. Humans and some of us live in illusion that was created by other beings. The Christian God. I still go to church. But find it difficult at times.

1 Like

I have to get to work. Will post later tonight.

1 Like

The Christian god is marely a creation…a strong one…but still a minion.

Sure, I wish you have a productive day.

1 Like