Recent discovery of being a hybrid

I can feel strong energy coming from you guys. Not sure why

1 Like

Then you’re not one of the enemy ones for sure.

1 Like

Anyway @Abigail ,

Just make sure you click on that link and read the entire post. Lady Eva words her thoughts quite well and can help you understand some things about what you are experiencing.

2 Likes

No. I believe in justice but not to hurt anyone just because

1 Like

I’m a black witch. My friend thinks I’m grey. Maybe for some things. But not one who hurts ppl for fun.

You got the answer that easily?

Huh… Wonder what I’m doing wrong.

Then you could use your powers for good. As @HermDemon said, try to find as much info as possible about that and see where that might lead you.

1 Like

Ok. Thank you

I will

You would know if you were a grey, I know that.

I will. I side with my father who’s in Hell. That’s where my loyalty is

Oh, who is your father?

Do you mean grey witch? What do you think I am? Someone is reading me on here. That’s ok but don’t try to attach to me. Some have tried unsuccessfully I might add. Lol. I appreciate your help

Satan

Oh, I meant a grey alien. You know, those with the black eyes. But I said that you would know because they don’t leave their own without their memories. They have a certain kind of agenda.

I didn’t want to sound offensive.

Depends on which one. I have two. Satan and Beezelbub. Beezelbub is my biological father. Dna. Satan my spirit

1 Like

No offense taken. Lol.

1 Like

I don’t know who the Reptilian I’m relted to. I have no idea

1 Like

Oh I see. For what I know, Satan is a greater being made by other beings who are a part of him. Thinking of that, mostly everyone here is a child of Satan.

But anyway, it’s an interesting subject to discuss.

2 Likes

You can read my bio. I’ve been on here for a couple of months. I hide this from my husband and family

1 Like