Recent discovery of being a hybrid

God form? What is that

The spirit that made you. The spirit that is you.

I’m told I can shape shift but I never seen it happen. I think it’s because it happens too fast people can’t see it.

1 Like

I’m daemonic spirit. Though. It’s my body that’s hybrid. My spirit father is king of hell. My physical dna father is fallen angel and I have Reptilian from someone I don’t know who

1 Like

No, it’s because people can’t see. If they see you shapeshift then something is wrong with your energy. Except if you do it on will.

Your spirit is strong but your body is half human and half reptillian as I see. Don’t get me wrong, I hate reptilians. It’s our mission to completely destroy them for what they’ve done. However, not all of them are bad I guess. Some hybrids like you are on our side.

Ahh sorry, I got emotional there. It’s just that it’s my duty to do so when the time comes. But I have nothing against you ofc. :slight_smile:

3 Likes
8 Likes

I have no human in me. Daemonic mainly. 30% Reptilian. I read there are 13 kinds of Reptilians. 8 live on earth. 3 are hostile to humans. I’m not one of those.

3 Likes

I’m really glad about that :grin::grin::grin:

2 Likes

Simone made me. I came from somewhere. I have no problem with that. Bring Reptilian is kind of hard

I’m Empath. I care about people. Other beings.

2 Likes

I can feel strong energy coming from you guys. Not sure why

1 Like

Then you’re not one of the enemy ones for sure.

1 Like

Anyway @Abigail ,

Just make sure you click on that link and read the entire post. Lady Eva words her thoughts quite well and can help you understand some things about what you are experiencing.

2 Likes

No. I believe in justice but not to hurt anyone just because

1 Like

I’m a black witch. My friend thinks I’m grey. Maybe for some things. But not one who hurts ppl for fun.

You got the answer that easily?

Huh… Wonder what I’m doing wrong.

Then you could use your powers for good. As @HermDemon said, try to find as much info as possible about that and see where that might lead you.

1 Like

Ok. Thank you

I will

You would know if you were a grey, I know that.