Receding hairline

During the years at my 20s I have lost more and more hair at the top because of receding hairline which is genetic from my father’s side of family. Is there spells or spirits that can restore my hair? Some of you who have experiences with that?

1 Like

Spells for physical changes work better when used in a preventive manner, but my experiences in this particular subject are mostly related with anti-aging effects (and I do look significantly younger than my years). However, since you are already seeing changes that you dont enjoy,
finasteride can do a great job.

2 Likes

Ask Buer to make the vitamins you take for hair loss to work, perhaps`?

2 Likes

I don’t take any medicine for hair loss.

Try this. Only use if you don’t have problems with epilepsy or seizures.

1 Like

Do you think you can find that rune?

1 Like

Yeah, a woman can never get too thick hair

1 Like

Male pattern baldness is often due to the build-up of norestosterone in the scalp. If you want to restore your hair, then try to do it first without magic - with the help of nortestosterone blockers in the form of special lotions. You can also try starting hormone replacement therapy, but it is expensive and will turn you into a woman, however, it is extremely effective.

Well, as for magic and spirits, then any medical spirits can help you, in my personal top these are Verrine, Marbas and Raphael. You can try the ritual of asking and asking all three spirits to help you with your hair.

1 Like

I can invoke both angels and demons on the same time?

I think there is a book (or more?) by GoM that deals with that

First for something less serious
Then for some real advice:
First make sure you are getting enough nutrients, massage your scalp when you wash your hair and get checked out to see you don’t have a hidden medical condition causing it (the receding hairline/hair loss). Then if all else fails try magick.

1 Like

Another pretty good option nowadays is to get an SMP tattoo done, I’m pretty much bald on top and had it done a few years back. The effect is so realistic it fooled my mother into thinking my hair had grown back. The only drawback is the need to buzz it down every three days to maintain the effect.

1 Like

It’s nothing but blood flow, that’s why you still have hair on the side of your head.

Do hand stands or the thing fighter pilots do.

Or just do fue transplant for 20k