Receding hairline

often, in 90% of cases, in men, this is due to the accumulation of nortestosterone in the hair follicles. Special gels can help, but drugs that block the production of testosterone, such as cyproterone acetate, will help much better, try taking it for a month or two and I am almost sure that you will see the result. But I don’t recommend taking it longer.

I just had a thought on this. Maybe you could do some money magick to attract enough money for the hair transplant surgery. The summon someone like Umabel, Aziel, Lucifer, or Belial to help you find a the best doctor for the operation. Then once it’s done summon someone who specializes in healing like Raphael, Buer, Chabuiah, Apollo or Asclepius and ask them to speed up the healing process. There’s no need to work with all of them though, probably more than a few of these spirits could do all this all on there own, but I thought I would give you some options.

1 Like

Never heard of it.

Sometimes

Try sandalwood essential oil. It stimulates the hair follicles. Only use it once a week as you can develop a tolerance to it, then it won’t work. My brother uses it for a small bald spot, and says it works. My girlfriend used it on her eyebrows and got results. But it takes a while, it won’t happen overnight. There are other oils that help, such as Rosemary essential oil. There is information about this on the web. Another thing to remember about essential oils is not to store them in the same room as homeopathic cell salts, as the oils are so pungent the salts will absorb the smell, and become ineffective. Try to buy a good medicinal brand.