Really tired of masculine gender nudity everywhere

Yo! ~I mean: female nudity is MUCH more significant because well…
If the woman is ugly…i personally start thinking about human acrifice,
but the most -or at least many of woman are good looking, and have some sort of sense for estatics. (I agree with the satanists: if you don’t have that: You suck!)

I’m pretty bi, and there is not nearly as much tension associated with a masculine chest. in comparison to the female chest.
-Its actually pretty boring. ~Nothing to grab, and the nipples are not or not as sensitive…and you can totally forget the tongue if there is chest hair XC And the skin is not a clean and soft …looks maybe interesting, but kills some possibilities for being sensual.

Personally: i ENJOY THE VIEW, and i advice you to do the same :stuck_out_tongue:
~It just sweetens the time on my bicycle, if there are a bunch of girls in shorts and stuff,
and its getting yaoiliscious if some nicely build guy is sitting in the same bus. :3

Really: if you are not living in some ultra gay neighborhood, with tons of advertisement for underwear, i can not relate to your statement in any way. ~I don’t see in there any substance.

I put it down to NYE madness myself, certainly an odd topic… :smiley:

1 Like

Well females are the preferred sex for one, but in general public nudity has been increasing since the 60’s