Really tired of masculine gender nudity everywhere

You could be a sex god :-D[/quote]
Thank you that feels great Lol :wink: see bingohanjob, being objectified ain’t so bad at all :wink: nothing wrong with having hot girls shoot you compliments.[/quote]
Your welcome and thank you! :slight_smile:

‘of course i am anti emasculation’ There are specific and important roles applied to gender within and By the universe.

Correct

J

[quote author=arianna link=topic=9549.msg98412#msg98412 date=1483061353]

You poor poor poor fool… Im guessing you have loads of sisters - just not the real ones.

[quote=“bingohandjob, post:22, topic:9053”]‘of course i am anti emasculation’ There are specific and important roles applied to gender within and By the universe.

Correct

J[/quote]

Well the problem lies within our modern society and it’s war on alpha males. It starts at a young age where dominance and aggression are suppressed in boys instead of encouraging a healthy outlet for it. This continues on through adolescence and the end result speaks volumes. Where is all our alpha males? Prison. After years of attempting to make betas out of alphas, alphas typically become violent criminals. This is my theory.

Now I ask the guys: when was the last time you were in a fist fight? When was the last time you slept under the stars in the woods next to a fire? How often do you assert your leadership over a group? Have you ever pounded red hot steel with a hammer on an anvil? The last bit is probably unnecessary, but I enjoy black smithing. My solution for cuckolded betafication is to reach down and grab hold of your cajones and yell “MY WILL BE DONE!” and then do it. Damn the rest.

Just my 2 cents.

I want to know what I should wear if shes taking me to the moon ?

it’s the devils game, all the time…

proper usage of cock&balls mechanism can take you to enlightenment, but it can also be your demise!

cock is a double edged sword!

[quote author=bingohandjob link=topic=9549.msg98460#msg98460 date=1483091023]

You poor poor poor fool… Im guessing you have loads of sisters - just not the real ones.[/quote]
I do have sisters one on my mother’s side and 4 on my father’s side and a brother on each side I however am the only child from both my mother and father. Perhaps I am a fool but I’m a fool with a sex life so perhaps it’s a worthwhile trade off Lol.

1 Like

[quote author=AdamThoth link=topic=9549.msg98481#msg98481 date=1483122507]

You poor poor poor fool… Im guessing you have loads of sisters - just not the real ones.[/quote]
I do have sisters one on my mother’s side and 4 on my father’s side and a brother on each side I however am the only child from both my mother and father. Perhaps I am a fool but I’m a fool with a sex life so perhaps it’s a worthwhile trade off Lol.[/quote]
Just because two people dont see eye to eye isnt a reason to call them a poor fool.
Hell im a submissive to a demon. But i like it and im happy. So what does it matter
If adam thoth wants be object of all the ladies lust then why not?
It would probably be fun anyway!
Being summoned by a group of ladies for a sex orgie might be hella hot!! Just saying

1 Like

I thought this was a black magick site. Good heavens.

It is. So whats wrong with being a sex god. It wouldnt be the first time in history.

Choose your godform and go for it.

Agreed. I was referring to why anybody on here would be opposed to male nudity. Weird.

Societies such as Ancient Greece which were notably patriarchal in nature had many glorious representations of the male nude, or scantily clad men whose torsos and muscular thighs and bums were exposed, as did the (less patriarchal but still very traditional) Egyptian culture: however, context is all, so modern society which pushes a different agenda may be subverting this tradition for ignoble goals.

If you want to go to war on the culture of distortion and mockery, I for one am all with you on that, though your screenname “bingohandjob” may make it a little hard to assess your actual seriousness here? :slight_smile:

Either way, Happy New Year, and I’ll try and get back to some proper posting tomorrow, got a midwinter & midnight barbeque to watch over, and some serious feasting to do!

1 Like

I have NO problems whatsoever! !! Haha!!
Feel free to be naked and happy. Or whatever floats your boat. Im gonna start drinking moonshine now :wink:

So nothing else I say tonight can be held against me.
-:stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

[quote=“bingohandjob, post:1, topic:9053”]Please dont give me the feminist angle of it - because it was never like this.

Its fucking everywhere. Ive never seen so much vanity in the world I guess its just another sign of the end.

J[/quote]
It depends on the impact it has and I think it applies to both men and women.

I can totally understand the sentiment behind being annoyed by the sexualized vanity especially when its being applied for attention as some of these people get upset when you don’t give them your whole undivided attention, at least that’s how its been in my experience, nude or not.

There are many other ways of looking at it too, considering the cultural context where emotional intelligence is concerned.

My point being, there is nothing wrong with doing rituals sky clad and it actually could be better to do your meditations in the nude too. But it can become a problem if you’re doing magick rituals alone or in a group setting and nudity keeps you from maintaining any focus and concentration where it needs to be.

Mmmm.

I’m so done with this thread lol

I’m surprised no one have posted a Picture of Ron Jeremy yet…

Me too

[quote=“Dioskouri, post:35, topic:9053”]

Mmmm.[/quote]
Where did you find this I want one.

Tumblr. http://hierophage.tumblr.com/post/147827409034/harrytanner-pan-i-am-pan-io-pan-io-pan
Maybe reverse-image search if they’re for sale somewhere, but it might be one of a kind.