Really tired of masculine gender nudity everywhere

Please dont give me the feminist angle of it - because it was never like this.

Its fucking everywhere. Ive never seen so much vanity in the world I guess its just another sign of the end.

J

[quote=“bingohandjob, post:1, topic:9053”]Please dont give me the feminist angle of it - because it was never like this.

Its fucking everywhere. Ive never seen so much vanity in the world I guess its just another sign of the end.

J[/quote]

…huh?

Oh? What about that is so upsetting to you and what do you plan to do about it?

-----------
@@-------/

8===0

are you offended by cock? wtf?

1 Like

Then sending you a Happy Birthday card with the Song, it’s raining men, from the Weather Girl isnt a good idea, Damm i hope they do refund

What is wrong with the free expression of sex and sexuality? Isn’t that something that is the right of all humanity?

Its an enlightened thing I guess. Bloody fourth dimensional human monkeys. But it is like seeing a wolf in pants walking on two legs at the command of a rabbit. Go figure.

[quote=“bingohandjob, post:1, topic:9053”]Please dont give me the feminist angle of it - because it was never like this.

J[/quote]
rolls eyes, logs out sounds like your problem if dick scares you

^

So it’s not the public display of the phallus so much as the sexualization of emasculated masculinity? Or have I missed your point entirely and need to just go back to drinking beer?

Gods and Goddesses have mercy if was RuPaul’s version. LOL

Lets Evoke the Spirit of Ron Jeremy

1 Like

Think Im gonna take a few shots of whiskey and come back.
This makes no sense to me.

The wolf cant handle his prey? Maybe its a lure. Used to reel in the rabbit?
Predators feed off sexual energy all the time.

1 Like

HAHAHA FUCKIN DO IT LOL

[quote=“arianna, post:14, topic:9053”] Think Im gonna take a few shots of whiskey and come back.
This makes no sense to me.

The wolf cant handle is prey? Maybe its a lure. Used to reel in the rabbit?
Predators feed off sexual energy all the time.[/quote]
Same?

I disagree I think it’s about damn time we men got a chance to be sex objects for a change! I would love to be seen as inately valuable regardless of my actual accomplishments.

2 Likes

You could be a sex god :smiley:

You could be a sex god :-D[/quote]
Thank you that feels great Lol :wink: see bingohanjob, being objectified ain’t so bad at all :wink: nothing wrong with having hot girls shoot you compliments.

“There’s no need to be embarrassed; I like being looked at and you like to look. I know a way to make us both happy.”
-Lola the Drag Queen, Kinky Boots.