Reality Shifting

Has anybody tried this? It has been trending on Tik Tok for the teenagers and etc but first started on Reddit. At first, I thought it was all bs and was a new way for teens to cope with reality and escape to safe place in their minds and was either a new way of saying Astral Projection or Lucid Dreaming but my thoughts have sorta shifted from being fully skeptical. Because anything is quite possible knowing we are ascending ourselves to become living gods ourselves and people would think we were nuts.

Teens were saying they shifted to Hogwarts and The MCU and even Anime which made it even more suspicious because really? Anime? Are you 2d or 3d or what? LOL

So, I opened my mind and tested the waters to see if it was the real deal cause why not, doesn’t hurt to try and have an open mind. I started it recently since last month. Been doing it on and off with no successions using subliminals and affirmations made for shifting. I read to script what is in your desired reality to shift easier and to get to the right desired reality because in theory it is the multiverse or parallel universe theory and you already exist in those universes or whatnot so you’re not creating them but they already exists.

So, because of my asian roots and I feel highly connected to Daoist mythology, I scripted that in my desired reality, I am a Daoist Immortal that is 10,000 years old still rocking the 18 year old look wearing ancient Chinese white Hanfu and rocking that cool long hair ancient hairstyle and my cultivation is at Immortal Emperor realm and soon my cultivation will reach the Immortal God realm which is the last realm to be on par and the same as with the Daoist gods of the Taoist Pantheon like Nezha for example. I can create living beings and familiars. I also wrote I created 20 wives for myself that have their own conscious and free will and can choose to stay or leave me and are also immortals. Also wrote, when I shift, one of my wives whose name is Xiao Qi, will be holding my hand in bed and her Lilac perfume will smell really good and seductive cause why not. As outlandish as it sounds, I think it is still more realistic then isekaing into an Anime reality.

So, one night, while still awake I decided to read my script and try it again. Once I read the script, I turned on the subliminal, and used one of the shifting methods to shift. I laid on my side because laying on my back makes it hard for me to relax. There I was laying on my side and breathing deeply in and out for a few mins to relax my muscles and repeating I am pure consciousness not attached to any reality with my eyes closed. Soon, I felt disconnected to my current reality.

I was having a feeling of floating also and my emotions were fading and I felt nothing, no sadness, no happiness, no fear, no doubt. My body was numb and I couldn’t feel it anymore but I was still fully awake and conscious. I started repeating in my head I am in my desired reality and so on. Soon, I can feel i was going through a vortex of sorts and everything was becoming white, this was still with my eyes closed. It felt like I was flying through space going on hyperdrive. Finally from white it went black again and I stopped hyperdrive.

Now, I can feel I was in another body that was longer than my original body, my hair felt long, my hands felt bigger because I have small hands. And felt a soft and smooth feminine hand holding my hand. I can smell the Lilac and it smelt so good it gave me a boner lmao. I heard a female voice speaking in Mandarin saying wake up honey and I understood it and I don’t even know Mandarin but I understood it for some reason. Funny thing was my throat was dry and I could still feel my original body because I haven’t fully shifted yet. And I had to swallow so bad, like it wanted to come down lmao. I couldn’t hold the spit any longer and swallowed and just like that, I instantly felt I was back in my reality like hyperdriving back. Then I opened my eyes and said fml and stopped the subliminal and cleared my mind.

After that, I took a break from all this shifting because it was frustrating me so I need to get back my mood. After that I have been seeing 333 and 1111 everytime I randomly look at my phone to check the time.

4 Likes

Shapeshifting in the astral is normal, you can design a vessel to look like anything you want. You can switch to bird form to be able to fly which for some is easier than levitating, for example. There’s no reason you can’t play as an anime character, as long as you can imagine it well enough to get a strong experience.

More than that, all those imaginary worlds exist in the astral, which is a realm with parts of it created by human minds, and the subconscious, as studies by Remote Viewers, can’t actually tell the difference between a well imagined and physical place. Which makes then all as good as real as far as spirit is concerned, it’s just a more rarified version of “real”.

There’s a Remove Viewing magazine called “8 Martinis” where this study was discussed.

The caveat with this work, is the subconscious can make things real. This is the point of magick, of course, but it also means at some point, when you play in other worlds, and if they are dangerous, your subconscious can manifest damage back in the physical realm. This has happened, and while you have to be a very good astral traveler will full bilocation going on, it’s worth bearing in mind.

3 Likes

It sounds like you had a pretty great experience yourself ! I’ve also had some pretty amazing experiences with Reality Shifting.
Don’t let the zoomers turn you off, the practice actually goes back much further then modern TikTok era.

2 Likes

These days I experienced, not exactly same thing but vaguely similar; I was lying on the bed while imagining on the nightstand a Rolex watch, an Amex card… I felt asleep then after a bit I awakened, believing that for real there was a Rolex nearby. This possibly is one of the reasons behind Neville Goddard’s technique.

1 Like

It sounds like daydreaming at best from the tiktoks I have had the misfortune of seeing. However for a serious occultist it is possible to project into even fictitious realms in a sort of loose hologram sort of way. Its not really the true astral, but it is connected. Like a training ground for real projection.

2 Likes

I figured Tik Tok is full of misconceptions so I had to go on Reddit for better information. On Reddit they say if you are in your DR with your conscious for long periods of time, supposedly a part of your subconscious or the not aware part of you takes over for you and still lives your life as it was until you are back in your original body and are aware again and memories of what your subconscious has done while you were away come flooding in.

Everytime, I try this. I ask my Succubus wives to follow me. They get rather excited and stick onto me and say okay ready, let’s go lol.

I don’t know why you’re making mentions of created beings like anime and things like that in that way. Ive interacted with characters from novels and films. I’ve utilized gollum/smeagol before to spy on people.

I just read your OP again and it’s possible I misunderstood your point of view. It seems you tried it out with an open mind. I would like to admit that smeagol betrayed me but i let go after a while.

1 Like

Haha yes you misunderstood my point of view. At first I did not believe because the thought of Anime characters turned me away but I tried it with an open mind and surely I do believe now. I will be trying again soon.

Did you ever manage to shift?

From what i can tell, reality shifting is another form of narrative magick, similar to the Hypersigil/Supersigil in Chaos Magick, or traditional astral magick.

NLP’s Deep Trance Identification, Dr. Alexander Raikov’s Raikov Effect, and Milton Erickson’s February Man technique are also similar, but done with longer inductions and on much deeper levels of trance than what they do on TikTok. There are also techniques in Animal Magnetism that do something similar to this - the traditional meaning of somnambulism was to do this type of work.

From what i’ve been told, hypnotists will fractionate and ratify inductions for a minimum of 45 minutes before the trance is deep enough for them to shift in trancework. With these levels of trance past somnambulism, i’ve been told that literal miracles happen automatically.

Strong belive it and had came close to shifiting idc if ajyones says its fake

1 Like

Shifting and hypersigils are EXTREMELY powerful. Ask Grant Morrison - his Invisibiles hypersigil was an extended shift and it changed his life