Real life superpowers

It must be true, Bardon said it after all yes???

1 Like

I guess so.

Lol no.Just no.

Just find a spider, shoot it with radiation and let it bite you, or you could zap yourself with gamma radiation, and whenever you want power, just make yourself angry :joy::joy:

3 Likes

Just hypothetical(obviously). If a person could create the exact human body of a person that died, would they be able to get the soul of the person that died and have them possess the newly created body ? With memories and all ? With the help of Bune or Murmur or Bifrons ?

Think about science fiction. Physicists have serious ideas that involve multiple dimensions beyond normal space-time. Sci-fi writers take these ideas and weave them into Rick & Morty.

A sorcerer can cause your house to burn down without physically touching it. Fantasy writers turn that into “domicilius ignatio” with a crowd pleasing fireball flying from a wand.

Don’t expect bullets to bounce off of human skin. That never happens. Rather, a person who carries a gun and uses it might get shot in a completely unrelated event before they ever cross your path. That happens all the time.

Damn, I sound like a sophist again.
When you understand that there is no reality, we can talk about what is real.
(just kidding don’t hex me😅)

3 Likes

You don’t need an exact body, just something ‘close enough’ and for some people it doesn’t even have to be close to their frequency. There are some who think you can use the persons original body if you fill it with enough energy and reverse the decomposition with life energy.

There are topics here akin to ‘forced reincarnation’, but nobody has all the answers. However, the speculation is supported by siddhi, miracles, and other reported abilities in lore and myth throughout the world. Even EA and some modern authors talk about the subject. So there is -some- truth to the subject.

Though bringing back the dead and coming back to life yourself (on your own terms) would be impressive.

1 Like

Invisibility is possible but almost no one knows how. I’m writing a book that will teach it. Checkout my YouTube channel. Tree Orbs.

2 Likes

maybe it would, maybe it wouldnt

the best method of invisibility that ive found is based off of EA’s work in i think the book of Azazel, where he describes one method he used while walking along the sidewalk. I’ve tested this and gotten it to work a few times, but its extremely difficult to get working consistantly yet. Then again im not the most dedicated of practitioners, so its possible that someone with more effort to put towards it would have much greater success