Real life superpowers

If you read Franz Bardons first book, Initiation into Hermetics, you would know that he views the acquisition and development of these powers to be superfluous and a distraction to the magician. It is very interesting that most people in literature who can do super feats like this, all describe it as a distraction, no?

Like they bring the magician off their chosen path. These abilities should be secondary to ascent.

3 Likes

Well these abilities come when ascended

1 Like

You’re right. Though the point is not to focus on them, least you get stray from your purpose. At least in traditional thought.

Being real, it would be nice to have such a command over the Salamander that you can conjure fire, no XD But that is probably best left to Astral powar trips :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

a lot of those people view it as a distraction because ascension for them is losing ego and merging back with source

1 Like

You’re also right. A lot of those sources are very RHP.

you probably could if you fully master the fire element

1 Like

If you are worried about jail, you could just soul travel while in jail. Especially if do something to end up in solitary confinement, you could just spend all your time astral projecting and empowering your abilities astrally.

So all of you are basically telling me that it’s not possible at all ? Flight, Invulnerability, telekinesis at a top level. None is possible ? So many descriptions, an endless amount of beings, beings that are far superior to the ones we know now, and not one of them can teach you these abilities. Call me delusional or whatever but I’m not buying it.

Invulnerability can be possible with the highest level of merkaba. Fully open the soul star and stellar gateway chakra above your crown. Then awaken and fully develop your light body and merkaba.

I think DarkestKnight described it best. It IS possible, but it will take an insane amount of work and self-dedication to be able to draw enough power to manifest these abilities on the Physical Plane. I mean, even low level telekinesis -moving pencils, psi wheel spinning, etc- takes months and months and months of constant, consistent, daily practice to learn how to do. For something GREATER, you’ll need even greater grit, dedication, time put in, etc.

4 Likes

But DK said it’s not possible at all.

For most people it would be impossible to do in one lifetime due to all these distractions likke using the bathroom, working and many other things

No he said a bullet might be too fast for you to defend yourself against it

@anon84896414 He said it’s not possible at all.

1 Like

How about this…

Instead of agruing over what is and what isnt possible, why don’t you start your journey?

Look into techniques which allow you to do whatever it is you want to do, and practice them? Start small, as baby steps and consistency are key to any sort of meaningful development, and expand from there. You have Franz Bardons Second Book, have you read his First book Initiation into Hermetics? It may give you hints on how to do the stuff you want to do, at higher levels, but there is a crap ton of work you need to do.

There are books and stories out there, folklore that have hints of ‘how to’ in their words. Start your journey, do your research, practice your ass off, and define for yourself the true nature of YOUR reality.

This stuff is easy to talk about, but it is hard to make any sort of progress in, especially if you want to see results right away.

Read all you can, study all you can, draw lines and connect the dots, and more importantly do the practice. Maybe start a journal here to record insights on research, what techniques you are trying, and report any progress made?

6 Likes

Becoming physically invisible in a mental manipulation similar to Harry Potter’s Notice Me Not charm. People will overlook you, their brains just skim past you.

2 Likes

Yes, once in a while I tried for various minutes to move a piece of paper (for example) in vain, each time eventually giving up. In “Autobiography of a yogi” there are some apparent miracles but, indeed, there were gurus involved: years of intense discipline…

I dont want to be invisible. I want to be invulnerable and have flight. It Also wouldn’t hurt to have super strength like Captain America or something.

That’s the best answer by far. I plan on asking the demons themselves.

Why do you want to fly physically? do you know how dangerous that is?