Real LHP talk

I agree. And they shouldn’t. Lucifer never wanted to be worshipped. He wanted to be placed above humans in God’s eyes. RESPECT.

1 Like

I don’t believe in this tale.
Why whould I choose to believe in this part and when I despise everything else?
Angels don’t expect you to worship anyone either.

4 Likes

Good point.

1 Like

This is so me. Can you believe I got gaslit at work yesterday, when I am the guy who holds all the trivial information. Very disrespectful. I ended up here because I am dumber than I thought. I accept a fancy title and couple of token privileges and possibly a pittance pay raise and then I accept getting treated like garbage. It is so bad that the goddess egregores I talk to also treat me the same way just because that is what I am comfortable with.

1 Like

Good words.

is this my spirit animal I’ve found

4 Likes

I just started working with them, but not for the reasons you may think. Belial wanted me to work with them to help stave off the psychosis that can come from spiraling downwards into the darker paths without taking long breaks. Pretty handy, since I don’t want to end up similar to the Mad Hatter by the time I come up for air.

2 Likes

Completely understand. It is sucha different mindset that you almost have to realize your thinking is different than that of the normal person. A GOD DOES NOT BELIVE HE IS CRAZY. Love your knowledge shared.

1 Like

Id like to make a point about what was said here if thats not too off topic. I would consider myself the type born for magick (though I still had to fight to get where I am), but I also think I have a certain level of “learned desperation”. For me developing that killer instinct continues to be a crucial part of my improvement, and to be honest its not something I even realized till you mentioned it here.

Secondly, I find a lot of success in (I cant remember the name for this) casting with total apathy. Just barely thinking about the magick, barely thinking about what I want, just letting it be so neutral and unimportant to my brain it slips past any censor I might have. This is a technique for reaching gnosis in Chaos Magick that doesn’t get talked about nearly as much as the others.

1 Like

@GrumpyPants serious question, no offense meant, but, have you never been scared so shitless from something happening to you that you try and gain protection/favor from someone? It doesn’t have to be angels, but anything. Seek protection from Lucifer? From another mage?

Especially early into my initiation this was kinda common, but to be fair I was dealing with some truly terrible things. Is it really so bad when someone is in danger for them to seek higher protection? Of course this is a lot less common now but if I was really dealing with something that I thought could endanger me Id be dumb to go in without backup.

Yeah. During my RHP life in Bible College, I got into some giant spiritual warfare against spirits that were causing major violence in an inner city high school. After the last night, when everything was over, whatever was in charge attacked me spiritually, that the horror of the attack has stayed with me 30 years later. I did not go in with back up.

Now, I would not do that unless I knew I had back up. But, and it is just my naivety, I can’t see commanding something, in which I have to have other entities, from the other side of the aisle, help me get out. No disrespect taken and hopefully none given.

3 Likes

None at all im just trying to understand the mindset. In a chaos magickian so I dont really understand the whole LHP/RHP dynamic. There are some Lhp things I really like and some Rhp things.

3 Likes

I left RHP and love learning about LHP. I am not safe enough to follow the chaos way.

2 Likes

Aww I’m your bestie @Empress_Arianna
Hey @DarkestKnight bestie,hug her ^-^
hugs @Empress_Arianna

1 Like

Aww yay! I get bestie hugs!! :heart:

1 Like

Awww :heart: ^-^

1 Like

What? What sort of LHP speak is this, not safe for chaos? :rofl: Chaos was always the building block of creation, what such God/Goddess could not create and be safe with his/her creations?
Embrace the chaos friend, embrace the chaos :smiley: :grin:

2 Likes

I feel for you. Cold, boiled Jesus - every meal. You believed in a god who sent himself, to sacrifice himself to himself, in order to save humanity…wait for it…from himself!
That’s pretty fucked up, but you can’t say Xtainity isn’t god-centred.
“Suffer the little children”…my word they do.

Al.

3 Likes

For the glory of himself…a lil narcissistic. I did take on Demons though, part of several exorcist, there was power there, but it didn’t benefit me. It was all for Him. Vibrational energy was high…when you were there but everybody went low again right after service. Never learned how to maintain it…for me.

Haven’t read all the replies here yet, but agree with ya. I speed read a lot of posts and keep a mental tally of which seem lhp/rhp and it seems like a majority on the forum, surprisingly, use angels and that whitewashed/neutered sort of spiritual belief. I think LHP is about reclaiming power, acting as a purveyor of your own chaos and Will, gentle to those close, holding in one hand love, the other hand a sword to deal blows when needed. Passion is not without it’s opposite, sloth. In my opinion a lot of the bypassing, avoiding confrontation etc is a form of sloth.

I think the modern New Age movement is partially a conspiracy to lift the veil a little, give people a passive substitute that feels good where religion has lost it’s touch with the mainstream. Then the real truth and spiritual tools and mechanics are still occulted. I think of Odysseus and his crew and the Lotus Eaters. That “love and lighter” spirituality is very much spiritual Foie gras. Or like the Lotus eating; a dalliance, luring people in away from the main journey with an opiate soft hazy feeling like you’ve done something great. But in reality the Journey stopped

Angels, the Abremalin work, John Dee’s things seem like the Dimiurge or archon giving their lowly peasants toys to be satisfied and play with now and then. There’s still a bigger fish beyond the angels.

Here we are, our own Masters. Carving out our own place and will.

But again, duality. I think part of what keeps the world going is the opposition and diversity. It may just take one soul a few more lifetimes that another to figure out what’s up. Or down :woman_shrugging:t2:

3 Likes