Real LHP talk

Good Morning from USA. Lil rant…I get tired of hearing everyone’s (and I know everyone is different) reaching out to demons to become a better person, full of love and acceptance. Or working with the Chakras to transform themselves into something more peasant-like, able to just accept what the world throws at them. I do not hear much about “Becoming a Living God”. Please someone direct me to a group that talks about powerful transformation into someone that sees power as something to attain. I don’t want to sound power hungry…I am all about knowledge and deciding afterwards if I want to go down that path. If I have offended you in your travels, I choose not to apologize. Don’t care about how I hurt your feelings. Please tell me what group in here talks about the LHP as something other than another version of the RHP. Thank You to all who reply. No matter what your words might be.

9 Likes

Read “Fallen Angels” by Michael W. Ford. It talks about how to transform yourself into a nephilim through the use of black alchemy.

6 Likes

I was brought to my attention earlier today that these entities on the LHP are so dark, but they usually happy to help us, friendly and inviting. And sometimes don’t have our best intentions at heart. So learn what you want from them, then when they no longer serve your purpose, thank them, and move on, though if you need a refresh on the lessons you learn, if you respected them, I sure that they will continue their counseling.

there are a few of us that have found ouf godselves, and may devote our time to that entity. So I want to paraphrase what C.kendal said, dominate each day, don’t ask for power, demand it, take it.

4 Likes

I understand your concepts. LHP does not look for permission, but the person does need to know what is physically and mentally safe before putting themselves into certain situations where they are not the King of the Forest. THANKS FOR THE KNOWLEDGE!

2 Likes

Brother, darkest blessings, and good luck in your ascendancy

1 Like

source

You’re talking about something I’ve noticed a lot, too. People think of the LHP/working with demons as something where they find acceptance, where they can escape this cruel world. “The world is rotten and only demons are the good ones, and they will take you to paradise.” Sounds too familiar, doesn’t it.

Good luck to you and your plans.

9 Likes

I don’t want to be an A**, but I don’t want to hear victim mentality. If you are LHP…work on changing your surroundings by learning the power you have and can attain.

6 Likes

Couldn’t agree more. Most here are rhp. 'Please [name of spiritual entity] help me because I am hopeless…'Whatever the name or nature of the spiritual entity called upon it’s still rhp. And you can see it clearly in their attitudes to life. I recommend getting a sick bucket and reading through Coronavirus: Share Your Thoughts.

Al.

6 Likes

Grumpy Pants,

I like you! Honestly, I don’t post much here anymore because it kept getting censored. How good is that - getting censored and deleted by the premier lhp group on-line? That said, it’s really not skin off of my nose, so to speak. As a lhp practitioner I live in the physical world, I know what’s coming and I’m as best organised as I can be.

Al.
P.s. Do you know a spell I can do to get my ex back?

2 Likes

I remember getting on a Facebook Dieters and Demons page and asking who I should work with to steal energy from other’s chakras and feed the creatures in the Abyss. You would have thought I was asking to be evil. EVERYONE WAS UP IN ARMS! I was trying to become my own force. I didn’t join the Gumdrops and Lollipops page. Still not looking for Three Fold Warnings. Looking to create a reality that people will see and say “Oh. S”“T!!” Those that light their path with a candle, cannot handle the floodlights of the LHP. Agree?

4 Likes

Yeah…slit her tires. Sugar in the gas tank. Pepper spray in the air intake.

1 Like

I am working on demonic connections to the chakras. I don’t call on John Goetti to take out the small fish.

If you use glue and crumpled paper up the exhaust pipe (and clean away any evidence of that) the mechanics will check everything else before an apprentice suggest they check the exhaust pipe. With towing fees and all the effort it works out very expensive. Just a suggestion.

Al.

1 Like

It is a little ironic that you had to come to the people you despise to try to get what you want.

8 Likes

There’s always one or two people in a crowd that can give good directions? Are you one?

1 Like

The best advice that i notice most mages take is seclusion. In most tqles of mages or sorcerers, they gain crazy knowledge and thus power from being alone in the remote landscapes around them. Away from everyone.

8 Likes

XD, I don’t need to ask to be evil, and Facebook sucks in general. I never had a Facebook account.

It is a competitive balance thing.

Not at all. I don’t use anything supernatural because I usually need to change at least one reality and that can’t be done by supernatural means by definition.

2 Likes

I look for knowledge everywhere. Reality. Metaphysical.

Like Al I’ve been here for a bit (not near as long as he) and often find myself lurking and blowing past threads that read frivolously far more than posting. Like Al, your OP made me realize I have a comparatively odd lot I want to say in reply to it, too.

As some have already noted, occult communities of any size in general aren’t where people for the overwhelmingly large part learn magic. It tends to be master or small coven to student even IRL, and the bigger the org the more damn people you have to let into the mix by definition which in itself carries hazards for the dilution of quality experience and information.

The internet compounds this problem with its own quirks as operant on people’s personas; put succinctly, they LARP more because they can let off more steam and ham it up without the real life accountability and stigmatization a cluster B would actually catch for acting the same way in real life.

That’s point 1.

Point 2: People usually, (and I mean literally no middle ground or alternate path of any size is occurring to mind here) are born occultists or they turn to magic when they’re really up shit creek and all other recourse for fixing it has failed them. Those aren’t mutual exclusivities but one or both of those things as far as I can tell is what it takes before someone’s inclined to take any of this shit seriously at all.

By desperation is overwhelmingly more common in my experience than by birth and desperation is a hindrance on getting results with magic. As it’s often deep set and internalized, overcoming it before you cast something that works takes an apeshit amount of discipline and conscientiousness or else exceptional “killer instinct”, and ideally a combination of the two.

Point 3: Everyone’s here to learn or gain something. In my opinion, they find what they’re looking for any way they cut it. What varies is how honest they are with themselves about what that actually is.

8 Likes

Love your words and your understanding of the system we are in vs the system we want to be in. Real LHP is a narrow path and only has room for one at a time. I do like the communication that happens, but as you have pointed out, LARPing might be fun for some, but I find no desire in calling on the primordial forces for ingredients for a honey jar. Time is not linear and neither is our ability to learn how to create our own system (world). THANKS FOR THE KNOWLEDGE.

3 Likes