Ready to give up

I think we all have moments like this darlin.

4 Likes

Same here, been trying and getting nowhere, good luck and be well. :v:

2 Likes

Don’t think of this as a fail but an experience and it taught you what you don’t want in your life. Financially if you can go a head and close it or sell the shop to someone else, whatever works for you, do it.

I’d sit down and get the Sigils, offerings, etc out and set up to talk to whichever spirit you are connected to. Tell them what is going on and what you want to do but also what you plan to do. I think this is why they are not talking; they are waiting to see what you do next or for you to contact them.
Try it out first and see what happens. Maybe they still won’t respond but watch for changes in vibrations, etc. Then do what you told them you would do and afterwards contact them again.

Don’t give up on what you really want and settle, as Belial would say to me, settling won’t get your ascension.

2 Likes

Just remember, money is the foundation of credibility.

3 Likes

Hi,
No matter what others say, I strongly believe that only shady business tactics can make you successful.
Having honesty and integrity in the bussiness is one of the most promoted qualities, but what I see is something quite opposite. Also, exploiting others for personal gain seems to work well for most people. We live in completely insane world. If you can live with that I guess you could do something for yourself.
Tell me what you think, please.
Thank you!

4 Likes

We’ve all been there, my friend. I think anyone who has been at this stuff for any length of time gets to this point.

Mine was 4 years ago:

6 Likes

What changed?

3 Likes

I couldn’t let go. The hooks went too deep.

I also got some incredible help from members of this forum.

4 Likes

I feel that. Once you get started… actually doing things…and then stop… things just don’t feel right.

4 Likes

Can I remind you of this thread?

These images and the work you put into creating the store?
How proud you were of your achievement?

Now unless you were given a free ride from whatever entity you are working with, the deal is that most businesses mean that you work more than 37 hours per week and don’t have paid leave. In my case I used to get up at 5 am, on train at 6am back on train at 7pm and home just before 10pm week in week out - by my calculation that’s approximately a 16 hour day minimum including travel.

It’s what it takes. You were at the time if I recall resentful of your salesperson being good at his job is that right? Or there was some strangeness - I hope you capitalised on his ability and delegated so that you could take time out to do what you are best at doing - your rituals etc. If you haven’t then perhaps this is something to address before taking the final plunge. If I have that wrong I apologise.

Unless you have a really valid reason for giving up the business (ie not enough business or interest) don’t close it down - if you can, either carry on or sell it as a going concern.

All in all no you haven’t failed at it, because you have chosen to end it if that is the decision you are going to make - that isn’t failure. Failure would be to simply sit there and do nothing. Making a decision to either end the business or carry on is not a failure.

6 Likes

Sounds like you let the mundane noise drown out the sound of your spirit. Even though your work is magical in a sense it’s not a substitute for connecting to spirit . You have to make time for it. Prioritize it and listen. It’s not a matter of having time or energy - you prioritize what you care about. Take a step back and get back to your roots.

5 Likes

Get a manager to run the shop for you for a cut of the profit.

7 Likes

Sorry to hear that . I remember when I had a “cold patch” and they ‘wouldn’t talk’, it’s So frustrating, I asked advice from others online on different ways to open up again, but sometimes it takes time and trying different methods - who knows. Do what you think is right for you at this time. If you feel it’s not working it’s not working. I just wish I had the right words to enlighten your soul… but wherever you go if it’s close shop or open shop in hope it leads you to the path of the next great thing/experience. And like most humans say, its ok to rant sometimes lol. To be honest when I put up my previous post i felt bad that I might be ‘ranting’ but I feel a little better now that I’m not the only one lol. May Beliel and Azazel light your way once more. …

5 Likes

100% true, business is like a jungle, either you choose to be the prey or the predator, learnt the hard way.

7 Likes

I hear you. I’m going through a similar phase of feeling v fed up with life generally - I’ve been through such crap in the last few years in all areas of my life that I feel like giving up. Tired of seeing everyone else always get what they want. But it’s never my turn it seems. I’m still trying to hang in there though - I’m stubborn so part of me gets a ‘don’t let the fckrs get you down’ mentality.

That said…have you tried doing any road opening work? It’s more a hoodoo practice to remove blocks etc. There’s also a load of excellent rituals for wealth, and career in the Gallery of Magick books. Simple but it works. I know how you feel believe me. But don’t give up. Keep trying. At least it will piss off the fckrs who want to see you fail.

1 Like

I hear you. Every time I dive into a new project, or scale up an existing one, it takes away from my spiritual practice.

I know you are just venting and did not ask for advice, but I am going to offer some anyways; brother, you need to find joy somewhere in the mix. If not, you will fall prey to the 5 year rule much sooner than 5 years.

I have solid faith in your ability to sort all this out. If you could not, then odds are you never would have found the mettle to open your store in the first place.

I still do get hit with the spiritual burn out from time to time. The most recent was this spring, and it was very much as you described. I had no energy for action outside of work. No energy for ritual. No desire to learn. Miserable.

So, I shut all my projects down for a solid week, came to terms with eating shit on the money I would lose during that period, and went and played in the woods with my family for much of that time, and filled the rest with sleep and ritual for the other parts. It rejuvinated me. I even got a very cool, fast manifestation, which reminded me of just how much I am capable of outside of the day-to-day grind of running businesses. It gave my drive back, and I will be just fine. Until the next burn out, of course, lol. I do this 1-2 times a year. As @HermesHorse pointed out, the business lifestyle more or less eats your life up for the duration of your regular involvement, so it is the closest thing I come to getting a vacation or a day off.

4 Likes

I know what it is like when evil spirits and Demons start fade-out it happen to me in a very bad way for about 3 decades, i remember what probably have caused it for me, my own thoughts, from the age of 19 years old it seems became none reactive be i still thought and believed myself, keep on trying doing that same old process, because i know for in myself Satan may have left, but he is never deftness and dumb, i knew let alone Satan went on a massive journey he is still taking notice of me and always that is of Satans qualities Master Satan always a inspiration, now i am 48 years old i think and all knowing Satan and Demons are returning to me, because the feeling i am getting the would is becoming very haunted, i am very lucky i keeped persistent i would hate to know what Satan would do to me if i quite Black magic, good Luck in your future endeavours.

1 Like

I don’t know your history, but I am working toward an MBA, myself. Is your business successful, or are you barely breaking even? I would be wary of closing a successful business, unless you really hate it, and have no passion for it. Like others have said, delegation is important. If you can afford it, and want to keep your business, I think you should hire some help so you can have some time off.

4 Likes

Not sure what you mean by shady tactics, but I don’t think I want to do that myself, even though it may sound good upfront, I would think would have ramifications later down the road… ? Karmic backlash ? Isn’t there a way to make all the money we need just manifest on our altar or appear in a box in our temple by Magickal spell or incantation/summoning ? I have to read thoroughly through Goetic descriptions and attrinutes. $$$

1 Like

There’s a spirit in Kingdom of Flames that can help you out but I don’t have a copy of the book.

Lukorst…that his name?

Something like that.

Do you have that book?